ktm macina lycan 27 gps+

Many thanks for the kind words Bob. All healed and good now. :)

Ref the nasty person, I am keeping a very close eye on someone from my home town, who has made persistent threats against local mtb riders via Facebook. He has taken objection to mountain bikes being ridden well within the law, on a local trail.

The threats have ranged from using a sniper, then mentioned on another occasion as a marksmen, threats to set booby traps, and also to use an electric shock treatment animal restraint. I have taken screen shots of all comments, and I am considering submitting them to the police.

There are sadly some very odd people there.

Many thanks for the kind words Bob. All healed and good now. :)

Ref the nasty person, I am keeping a very close eye on someone from my home town, who has made persistent threats against local mtb riders via Facebook. He has taken objection to mountain bikes being ridden well within the law, on a local trail.

The threats have ranged from using a sniper, then mentioned on another occasion as a marksmen, threats to set booby traps, and also to use an electric shock treatment animal restraint. I have taken screen shots of all comments, and I am considering submitting them to the police.

There are sadly some very odd people there.

Eddie J-You are so very welcome. This nasty person you are referring to needs to be stopped at all levels within the UK law so nobody gets hurt! Please gather as much info on this guy and go after him and his people (anonymously)! I have never heard of anything so cruel with any mtb riders. I am outraged. This guy is obviously on some kind of strange mission apparently through his personal hatred towards cyclists. I have been riding MTBs for over 30 years (Arrgghh) and have never come across this kind of vengeful hatred. Perhaps he may own land nearby and he does not like anyone 'tearing' it up with any type of cycle.
Those are all of my assumptions IMHO!

BTW-You have a great ebike. I looked at the KTM ebike online catalog of the 2017 European models and they are absolutely awesome! I understand they can only be geared to a max of 25kmph? Is that true? Can you use a dongle in the Bosch motor for more speed on your bike? Unfortunately there are only a few models available here in the US according to KTM Ind. in California.

Not sure if this is true, but an old farm guy told me you can use your own 'urine' to cleanse a cut if you are stranded with no First Aid kit. I have known people that have used it and they claim it works till they can get to some antiseptic.

Eddie, don't forget your kit next time and be safe! Take care. Your pics are great!

Bob A.:)

Back