Komoot and the new Bosch Kiox navigation

My dealer has updated my Kiox to the latest version that now enables navigation. I hoped that my Komoott routes would be visible in the Bosch Connect app – I have an annual Komoot subscription. I have linked my Komoot account to my Bosch e-bike connect account, which allows me to view my Komoot routes in the bike portal.

However, in the Bosch connect app the Komoot routes aren't displayed. My aim is to use the route-planning in Komoot, then have the Bosch Connect app display the navigation on my Kiox screen.

The route planning in the Bosch app is terrible in my experience.

I have the 2020 Superdelite GX Roholf HS.
many thanks for useful points here. I just got my kiox retrofit installed on Allant +7 and am mighty...disappointed! No cross compatibility with apple watch, strava and atrocious map features with directions sending me on one ways , roads without dedicated bike lanes. The Bosch charging cable technical info is buried under layers of web pages. Why couldn’t Bosch provide these cab,es with the retro kit ? The lock feature is one of the most useful but I had to shell out 11$ as a in app purchase! Bosch seriously needs to get their act straight!!

can anyone tell me why they would love their kiox at such a steep price point with no cross talk between popular platforms and apps.

many thanks for useful points here. I just got my kiox retrofit installed on Allant +7 and am mighty...disappointed! No cross compatibility with apple watch, strava and atrocious map features with directions sending me on one ways , roads without dedicated bike lanes. The Bosch charging cable technical info is buried under layers of web pages. Why couldn’t Bosch provide these cab,es with the retro kit ? The lock feature is one of the most useful but I had to shell out 11$ as a in app purchase! Bosch seriously needs to get their act straight!!

can anyone tell me why they would love their kiox at such a steep price point with no cross talk between popular platforms and apps.
I know I was really disappointed. Now I ride several times a day twice on my commute and sometimes run one or two or three errands between. so even if it uploads to starve there will be tons of little rides (errands sometimes at most a mile or so) since it saves the ride each time you turn it off. I Have never tried maps on it and I don't know if I want to try it.

Back