Known Issues & Problems with Aventon Products + Help, Solutions, & Fixes

Hiw do you call Aventon? They say there is no number to call, only email and they'll respond with in 73 to 90 hours or something like that .
It's ridiculous.
Have you heard back from them? I’m having the same issue.

Do you find the motor is noisy? I took my Level for its first run and the motor is loud.
I just got an Aventure. The motor is quite loud. The motor noise is louder than the tire noise of the 4" fat tires. Although I suspect it is normal for these big hub motors.

Pedels hit front tire: Is this normal?
Hi there. I'm a brand new Aventon Level owner. After fullying assembling the Level (M) I noticed that the front tire hits the pedals if they are horizontal (parallel with the ground) and the front tire is turned. It looks like it is a 1/2 to 1 inch clearance issue. It's present on both sides... (See attached video link). Any suggestions for what is going on? Is this normal?

"To better serve our customer in a more timely manner, Aventon phone support will be suspended for the time being." - This insane quote is taken directly from their contact support web page.
They do have a chat feature from 8am to 5pm.... I've been on hold on the chat for over an hour... started in the queue with 13 ahead... now there are only 2 ahed...1 hr later....... They really need to up their customer support game.
The chat button is a little button on the lower left of this page https://support.aventon.com/contact-us

Hi there. I'm a brand new Aventon Level owner. After fullying assembling the Level (M) I noticed that the front tire hits the pedals if they are horizontal (parallel with the ground) and the front tire is turned. It looks like it is a 1/2 to 1 inch clearance issue. It's present on both sides... (See attached video link). Any suggestions for what is going on? Is this normal?

Your front wheel is pointing the wrong way.

We'll before anyone replies... I think I figured it out (I'm a dumbass and installed the fork backwards.... I'm 99.9% sure). I'll leave this up here in case anyone else suffers the same embarassment. :)

They do have a chat feature from 8am to 5pm.... I've been on hold on the chat for over an hour... started in the queue with 13 ahead... now there are only 2 ahed...1 hr later....... They really need to up their customer support game.
The chat button is a little button on the lower left of this page https://support.aventon.com/contact-us
Their customer support system really really needs to be addressed. I'm impressed with the bike, and yes it could use some tweaks, but they are going to ruin their brand if they don't figure out a way to provide some sort of timely customer service.

I'm new to this site and don't see a place to ask my question apart from this "post reply" space. (I thought I posted this question but don't find it among my "content.") Anyway, I have a month-old Pace 500 which I love. However, I have a hard time removing the battery from the bike, having to use my hand to smack it to get it off. If I keep this up, I'm going to bruise my hand. Any suggestions?
I had the same issue with my pace 500 and saw another post it may be something that calls for dielectric grease which I just put on the battery connection. So far seems to come off a little easier, I was about to throw my shoulder out it was so hard to get out.

I also just applied the dilectric grease to the terminals on our Pace 500’s. Seems to be easier to remove the battery.
so we will see over the long haul.

Thanks,

KWR

After ordering an "in stock, available to ship) Aventon level 3 weeks ago and no movement on the shipping I was refunded 100% of the price (after waiting 1h.45mins in queu)

Ordered a Leon cycle T1000 yesterday and it was picked up at the warehouse today. Aventon as mentioned above needs to get their act together.

On the plus side a buddy ordered an Aventure and got it in 3 weeks and loves it.

After ordering an "in stock, available to ship) Aventon level 3 weeks ago and no movement on the shipping I was refunded 100% of the price (after waiting 1h.45mins in queu)

Ordered a Leon cycle T1000 yesterday and it was picked up at the warehouse today. Aventon as mentioned above needs to get their act together.

On the plus side a buddy ordered an Aventure and got it in 3 weeks and loves it.

I Ordered an In Stock Aventure Step Though on Monday 9/13, and received it on Thursday 9/23. It shipped within 3 days, and took a week to go from LA to KY.

I Ordered an In Stock Aventure Step Though on Monday 9/13, and received it on Thursday 9/23. It shipped within 3 days, and took a week to go from LA to KY.
Yeah aventures seem to be shipping a lot quicker. A buddy ordered one and got it in 2 or 3 weeks. GL with it, he's happy with his.

Aventure Brake issue - I fixed the rear brake problem where it rubs during motor acceleration and after a few miles, it stops rubbing during acceleration. I took apart the rear break and found that there was paint on a corner where the pads move. A few strokes of a file and a minute amount of grease on the rubbing parts solved the issue. Also, over time, the motor gears quite down a lot.

Good for a laugh, nine weeks into owning an Aventure, and near-on a month after having "fixed it my damned self" with no help from their no-answer "support", the parts they said they'd send me in one of TWO e-mails their support sent finally arrived. Not that I need those parts since I went third party thanks to their lack of answering e-mails or giving any confidence in EVER getting actual support... And what do they send me?

A 116 link chain -- that's roughly 8 links too short for the bike with the stock chainring -- and a replacement rear brake caliper, hose, and lever all "pre-assembled" where they didn't leave the chock in the rear pad, and no sign of the cotter pin that's supposed to hold the pads in, so it fell apart with the pistons floating around in the box and everything soaked in oil.

REALLY impressing me here guys.

But spare parts... I'm ok with that. Just hoping nothing proprietary -- like the battery-- dies.

Back