Knister BBQ Grill

Timpo

自転車で運ぶBBQグリル「Knister」

自転車で運ぶBBQグリル「Knister」

自転車で運ぶBBQグリル「Knister」
自転車で運ぶBBQグリル「Knister」
自転車にBBQグリルを搭載!前カゴ型アウトドア用品「Knister Grill」
Knister Grill|自転車で持ち運び可能なポータブルBBQグリル「クニスターグリル」 -  ガジェットの購入なら海外通販のRAKUNEW(ラクニュー)
自転車で運ぶBBQグリル「Knister」

I haven't been interested enough to find out the cost of this thing. Plus, the obvious ridiculousness of a grill just for biking. More practical (and probably less expensive) is a V-shaped folding grill I saw on Amazon, that is designed for anyone.

Oh, and where is the 5 lb bag of charcoal, and the quart of lighter fluid?

Interesting marketing that she is on a drop bar bike and he isn't.
Look closely at the pictures (not the cleavage this time). Check out what they did to the cable routing on that bike in three pics where its visible. On the first big pic, its actually behind her hand. She reached thru the cable loop to get on the drops. And on the other two where the other side is shown right at the caliper, its clear the housing is bent to the point that the cable - and thus the brake - is unusable.

So yeah, thats all marketing on a bike that cannot safely turn and for sure cannot stop.

EDIT: The blonde is Carolin Kunert and she is the one who invented the grill.

Apparently, a gas version is available.

knister-grill-gas-5_600x600.jpg
One would think that it might be a whole lot safer transporting this contraption strapped to a rear rack. I still wouldn’t buy one.

Look closely at the pictures (not the cleavage this time). Check out what they did to the cable routing on that bike in three pics where its visible. On the first big pic, its actually behind her hand. She reached thru the cable loop to get on the drops. And on the other two where the other side is shown right at the caliper, its clear the housing is bent to the point that the cable - and thus the brake - is unusable.

So yeah, thats all marketing on a bike that cannot safely turn and for sure cannot stop.

EDIT: The blonde is Carolin Kunert and she is the one who invented the grill.
Sorry, can't get past the cleavage.

I do have one other thought though. Why is SHE the one carrying the weight of the grill when she is surrounded by so many macho types?

Good land, there are a dozen designs costing far less and none of the nuisance of a handlebar mount. Probably a dozen .dfx files for CNC and plasma. $9-$15
Agreed. There's plenty of options that pack down smaller, using all kinds of fuel sources, that would pack down smaller specifically for biking, from folding grills/stoves of varying sizes or even DIY roll up grilles.

If you have access to a welder, and an old bike chain, you can even keep it bike-themed. :)

Here is a link to the one I mentioned earlier: https://www.amazon.com/UCO-Flatpack-Portable-Stainless-Steel/dp/B06W2JNN4N/

If you search for "folding grill", you will find several other variations.

Personally, I can't see the need for a barbeque grill while out cycling. If I'm touring, I'd take a take a small, butane canister stove. If I had to grill something, I'd just build a small fire, using local fuel. There may be some that cycle in groups to the beach, and want to grill, but I'm not one of them.

Back