High hopes but let down when delivered.

after the manufactured pandemic( made to smack people down and get them poorer) the few places to get anything to eat around went literally to hell, beware of any joint that has young girls semi waiting on you, one family restraunt at the top of the ridge near hot springs basically recovered to what it was "fair" the fast food places are a joke got a senior coffee at wendys in covington( my piss was warmer then that brown water) now basically i just fast when out and about, every so often you will run across a very good mexican food truck with the mexican cokes( no corn sweetner) the one at "little mexico" at the abandoned lot in harrisonburg has very good food, i let my daughter order, she usually sets me back around $60 for the amount of food we get seems alright(happens rarely) the long john silvers went to the nether regions as well as a particularily good hardees little left now except for the ripoffs, did a have a very good bacon something or other at a fast food joint in marlinton wva( havent been back since actually a pretty fair greek restraunt thereabouts,argh!) the eatery by the kanahwa is pretty good, there is so little bs in that part of appalachia i am considering moving there. had a falling out with wafflehouse due to assigned saved seats and finding a curly black hair in my runny eggs( spotted the fry cook not wearing a hairnet) keep dem hairs on your head!

after the manufactured pandemic( made to smack people down and get them poorer) the few places to get anything to eat around went literally to hell, beware of any joint that has young girls semi waiting on you, one family restraunt at the top of the ridge near hot springs basically recovered to what it was "fair" the fast food places are a joke got a senior coffee at wendys in covington( my piss was warmer then that brown water) now basically i just fast when out and about, every so often you will run across a very good mexican food truck with the mexican cokes( no corn sweetner) the one at "little mexico" at the abandoned lot in harrisonburg has very good food, i let my daughter order, she usually sets me back around $60 for the amount of food we get seems alright(happens rarely) the long john silvers went to the nether regions as well as a particularily good hardees little left now except for the ripoffs, did a have a very good bacon something or other at a fast food joint in marlinton wva( havent been back since actually a pretty fair greek restraunt thereabouts,argh!) the eatery by the kanahwa is pretty good, there is so little bs in that part of appalachia i am considering moving there. had a falling out with wafflehouse due to assigned saved seats and finding a curly black hair in my runny eggs( spotted the fry cook not wearing a hairnet) keep dem hairs on your head!
Manufactured pandemic?

Manufactured pandemic?
wuhan labs i believe it was,this is part of a conspiracy to get more control over people and it identified a lot of the "undesirables" which will be eliminated on the next stronger pandemic,if the status quo holds for ten years it will surprise me,when the the foriegn powers get confirmation of the anti gravity tech the US haves there may be some kind of a premptive strike.we are so close to midnight now on the "doomsday clock".

wuhan labs i believe it was,this is part of a conspiracy to get more control over people and it identified a lot of the "undesirables" which will be eliminated on the next stronger pandemic,if the status quo holds for ten years it will surprise me,when the the foriegn powers get confirmation of the anti gravity tech the US haves there may be some kind of a premptive strike.we are so close to midnight now on the "doomsday clock".
Yep. "Kevin smokes himself to the dark side on occasion 🙃"

You will be OK Kevin ... too much internet can throw anyone off .

Yep. "Kevin smokes himself to the dark side on occasion 🙃"

You will be OK Kevin ... too much internet can throw anyone off .
[while greasy joan, doth keel the pot] seriously the ag vehicles have been spotted on the navys fly through zone, two veternans have seen them and these things do not look like saucers either( do a little research on the estimible mr townsend brown and dig into the dark deep depths of the "vril society" and the atomic scientists have moved the hands on the "doomsday clock" ever closer to midnight.it is estimated if a nuclear or thermonuclear exchange occurs 5 billion people will perish almost immediatly
on a more easier to verify note watch the skies sunday night the "aurora borealis" should be visible over a large portion of the northern united states due to a solar event.( caveat emptor) beware of the "cuckoos" most of my internet these days concerns ebikes.

[while greasy joan, doth keel the pot] seriously the ag vehicles have been spotted on the navys fly through zone, two veternans have seen them and these things do not look like saucers either( do a little research on the estimible mr townsend brown and dig into the dark deep depths of the "vril society" and the atomic scientists have moved the hands on the "doomsday clock" ever closer to midnight.it is estimated if a nuclear or thermonuclear exchange occurs 5 billion people will perish almost immediatly
on a more easier to verify note watch the skies sunday night the "aurora borealis" should be visible over a large portion of the northern united states due to a solar event.( caveat emptor) beware of the "cuckoos" most of my internet these days concerns ebikes.
It's all pops and buzzes

pilate said"what is truth' i say" what is sanity?", even in small local communities 20 yrs erases the real history of the affected community,the ambitous run over the meek greed knows no bounds, people die or leave,the past is colored by the remnant,each being a hero in their own eyes bemoaning the actions of the busybodies who attend town meetings while sitting still and doing nothing. we can actually do a bit of "psychohistory" being able to predict when communities and whole nations fail and collapse among themselves or are taken over by others, the new pandemic will be "collapse" when nukes fly civilization dies. be very afraid the minute hand slowly creeps to the midnight of our apathy.

Last edited:
Back