Just for fun...

Screenshot_20260726-195856~2.png
 

Certainly a kernel of truth here, but it IS a caricature. I sometimes ride with a group of 50-80-something roadies — all very nice folks who LOVE cycling and in most cases have been doing it avidly for decades.

True, lots of fancy weigh-nothing (unmotorized) road bikes and sponsor-covered lycra. But it's still about the joy of cycling for them, and that's what counts.

As in the video, you'd never take many of them for any kind of athlete, but they can still outride me all day long — and that's with low-medium assist on my part. And no, the assist isn't just making up for my 10 kg of extra bike weight.
After I published that one on my Facebook, META has restricted the visibility of my posts for the hate speech :D
 
They did that to me after I remade one with a work safe song.
There was one AI clip of a teenage Obama smoking a cigarette, I had to do online awareness course to unlock it.
The original is still up with endless rayshull slurs in the background.
Go figure.
 
Back