Just for fun...

An angel asked God what he was doing. "Making Canadians," he answered.

"Aww, they're so nice!" said the angel.

"Oh, yeah? Watch this," God said, as he dropped a hockey puck...
Hilarious! Sooooo many jokes in that setup, "An angel asked God what he was doing. "Making X," he answered." My brain won't rest till I've thought of one.

Last edited:
Did you hear about the pediatrician who had anger management issues?
He had little patients.
It's funny I can understand most of these jokes while I still cannot pronounce many English words properly...

Once, I had a long talk with an English native speaker about the pronunciation of the word "fungi". How would you pronounce it Chez?

Sometimes I say fun guy, sometimes I say fun jee (rhymes with bungee), other times I say fungee with a hard g. All three ways. Very ecumenical pronunciation. Never fun jai, though... Remember Oscar Wilde (I think) said, "Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."

Sometimes I say fun guy, sometimes I say fun jee (rhymes with bungee), other times I say fungee with a hard g. All three ways. Very ecumenical pronunciation. Never fun jai, though... Remember Oscar Wilde (I think) said, "Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."
Great quote. You made me look though:

Ralph Waldo Emerson once wrote, “A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds…”

Great quote. You made me look though:

Ralph Waldo Emerson once wrote, “A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds…”
Not just for fun, I know, but how much consistency is too much? Rampant hypocrisy in politics and on the internet depends critically on the ability to compartmentalize inconsistent stances.

Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth” - Joseph Goebbels
1691695865881.jpeg
1691695988430.jpeg

I like it when people, including leaders, change their minds based on new conditions, or facts. Foolish consistency is scary. Mr. Carrot has something in common with Goebbels.

Back