Distance 79.2km
Duration 5h32m
Elevation
Gain 388m
Start 168m
Max 177m
Avg Speed 14.3 km/h
Max Speed 43.6 km/h

Battery was fully charged, came back with 1 good bar, lost 2nd bar 4 km from home.

PA 2 to 5.

Bottom line: range is excellent. Don't be afraid to wander, our Téo WILL handle it.
Screenshot_20170806-161241_1.jpg
DSC06142.JPG

That is just Awesome @Denis Shelston . Darn you do keep that bike so clean.
Love your helmet, did it come with those rivets holding the visor or did you install them?
Thank you for sharing.

ps. look for my update later in the day...video still uploading...

Helmet came that way. Very comfortable. Love it.

The trail along Lake Ontario, a tiny part of the Trans Canada Trail, is so much fun, the views are spectacular.

Gee I love this bike, such a pleasure, you can work as hard as you want, or not and still get around. A fantastic invention, I would have never thought I would own one. I really thought my days on 2-wheels were over. :)

I second that 100%....That is just AWESOME! You weren't kidding, you do like to ride:). Thanks for sharing the battery, PAS, terrain data as well! I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering those things when we look at others trips. Looking great @Denis Shelston! :D.

Just wanted to share my excitement.

Did a nice ride from home and back.

Data from MapMyRide

Distance 79.2km
Duration 5h32m
Elevation
Gain 388m
Start 168m
Max 177m
Avg Speed 14.3 km/h
Max Speed 43.6 km/h

Battery was fully charged, came back with 1 good bar, lost 2nd bar 4 km from home.

PA 2 to 5.

Bottom line: range is excellent. Don't be afraid to wander, our Téo WILL handle it. View attachment 17796 View attachment 17798
That's impressive range you had. What is your battery capacity (Wh, volts, Ah)? Thanks.

Sorry, yes 48V.
You have a huge battery, 816 watt-hours (48v x 17 ah = 816 wh), but still impressive range. That battery is about the same capacity as the largest Stromer battery. Having 79 km or 49 miles (at 16 wh/mile) is about the same consumption when Ravi did his Guinness world record 5,000 mile ride on a Stromer. However, I think his average speed was somewhere in the 20ish mph.

Last edited:
Just wanted to share my excitement.

Did a nice ride from home and back.

Data from MapMyRide

Distance 79.2km
Duration 5h32m
Elevation
Gain 388m
Start 168m
Max 177m
Avg Speed 14.3 km/h
Max Speed 43.6 km/h

PA 2 to 5.

Bottom line: range is excellent. Don't be afraid to wander, our Téo WILL handle it. View attachment 17796 View attachment 17798
I'm impressed. Is there any complaints about your bike. Trying to buy a second one between the Teo or Rad Rover. I already have the Pedego Ridge Rider.

No complaints at all.

So far, everyone is very happy.

Have you seen the review, it's pretty good. I would recommend the Téo to anyone, keeping in mind it is a big bike, on the heavy side due to battery, fenders and rack.

But it is quality.

No complaints at all.

So far, everyone is very happy.

Have you seen the review, it's pretty good. I would recommend the Téo to anyone, keeping in mind it is a big bike, on the heavy side due to battery, fenders and rack.

But it is quality.
Thank you

That is truly awesome! I haven't heard of a ride longer than that one yet on a Teo. I did 30k today and thought I was doing well. You more than doubled that! Wow. I was down to 3 on the battery level so if I did 79k I would have been on manual the last 30k. We have hills and I'm a heavier payload for now. :(

Back