Juiced RipCurrent S Step-Through

Explorer-1

Have bike, will travel
Region
USA
City
Boston North Shore

Their current advertising/promotional material and color choices seem to indicate they consider this a bike more for females; Short sighted of them I think.

Still I'm happy they have not forgotten their other bike styles entirely.

Pre-order starts 2021 - May - 19th

Their current advertising/promotional material and color choices seem to indicate they consider this a bike more for females; Short sighted of them I think.
Lol there's maybe one borderline feminine color (the aqua), the rest were used on their other models. You may be imagining things...

Long overdue. Surprised they haven't also introduced it for the CCX, since it seems to share the same frame with the RipCurrent.

Still I'm happy they have not forgotten their other bike styles entirely.

Pre-order starts 2021 - May - 19th
Marketing on point !
Everyone knows that a Step-Thru is a girls bike . :)

Just ordered the RCST in white for my wife. She is 5'2" and has had to live with the high top tube on the (M) RCS for 2 years. Now we wait til end of June for shipping.

Just ordered the RCST in white for my wife. She is 5'2" and has had to live with the high top tube on the (M) RCS for 2 years. Now we wait til end of June for shipping.
I just got mine it says to ship in 2-5 days! I'm a dude. I love the step through.

I am a dude too and a pretty old stiff one at that. I love my step through for the ease and safety of mounting and demounting. If lucky the critics will get to a stage they will appreciate a step through.

I reversed course last week. Canceled the RCST order and purchased the Aventon Aventure Step Through. Keeping the 2 RCS bikes we already have. I just liked the look and components of the Aventure fat tire bikes. The battery mounts inside the frame.

Back