Juiced Ripcurrent s step through Seatpost clamp

I want to replace the quick release clamp on my Juiced Ripcurrent S step through with a screw-in clamp. It seems the outside diameter of the present stem is 38.1 mm. The quick release clamp has no markings on it. I noticed there is a thin aluminum shim inside the seatpost receiver on the bike, which I think makes it an odd size. Anyone have a suggestion or a solution that worked for you?

If you don't want the QR release, can't you just remove the QR lever and put a regular nut and bold into the existing clamp? The seat post is a standard size, but I hate the shim just because.

If you don't want the QR release, can't you just remove the QR lever and put a regular nut and bold into the existing clamp? The seat post is a standard size, but I hate the shim just because.
I wanted some theft protection so got a kit from Hexlox that replaces the QR bolt with one of theirs. You can keep the original clamp. I'm sure there parts available to do this without the Hexlox premium if you're not concerned about theft.

Back