Juiced dual battery

cleo1943

My grandson bought a used dual battery Juiced brand ebike with only a few hundred miles. One battery stopped working apparently but the bike will run on the other, even if you change mounts. All the bars light up and the battery is fused. No shop will touch it nor do I know how to test the battery. Any thoughts?

What model Juiced? I hated their useless customer service but still, try them as well. You might get lucky with a tech question. I trashed a RipRacer but a friend grabbed the battery from it. The case has a huge dent in it but doesn't affect anything. He's using it on a AddMotor at the moment though.

Someone here (I don't) knows how to test the battery. I hear that Batteries Plus, the battery chain, test batteries.

It is a Hyper (dual battery). I wonder if there can be bars light up when you press the test button and still have a blown fuse? It is hard to believe that here in Phoenix, with a population of over 5 million, there is not an electric battery repair shop. I did check with Batteries Plus and they declined.

My job involves lithium batteries but our department is still gasoline driven. That being said my co-worker has zero fear in bringing in a battery and cracking it open. I asked him if he opened the RipRacer battery and he said no, and the dent in the case is not a concern. He has popped open a few batteries ranging from lawn mower batteries, RC stuff, Nintendo Switch battery and his Addmotor battery. Oh, and a Apollo Ghost battery. We use the battery departments facilities when doing so. Strange that Batteries Plus passed on looking at it.

Back