Juiced CrossCurrent S - Morning Commute - Denver, Colorado - March 14, 2018

I am going to make some minor adjustments to the route to eliminate the sidewalks, even though the sidewalks on this route are designated bike paths, just to err on the safe side.

I was going to say, the sidewalk might feel safer but you’re exposing yourself to a lot of cross traffic collision risk. I’d probably be out in the traffic lane on S mode with the speed limiter set as high as possible. With good lighting and high visibility clothing I think that would be safer.

I was going to say, the sidewalk might feel safer but you’re exposing yourself to a lot of cross traffic collision risk. I’d probably be out in the traffic lane on S mode with the speed limiter set as high as possible. With good lighting and high visibility clothing I think that would be safer.

I definitely agree and I am going to make that correction. Riding on the sidewalk is purely fear based and I need to push through that and adjust the route.

Well done video showing a beautiful commute. It sure beats my route into Honolulu. Granted the weather here is nearly always sunny, but like every other major city we're faced with high property crime rates, terrible traffic congestion, crappy roads, elevated rail construction (the next Big Dig) and then there's the homeless sleeping on the sidewalks. I'd swap commutes with you any day.

I tend to wear a yellow shirt, Franklin, not because I am yellow. ;)

The video is much enjoyed here. Looking forward to your next one, too!

(amen)

That is my dream route. I'll find all excuses just to go outside for another ride. How many miles was the one way ride and how many minutes was the duration?

Hey Mark - it's about an 8 mile commute and the whole route takes between 30-40 minutes depending on traffic. When I get to work my battery gauge still shows full on the CrossCurrent S (stock battery).

Here’s a cool 360 cam video I came across of the Cross Current S. The video will look weird unless you watch it on a smartphone.

Neat video! Looks like a wonderful place to ride, even more fun on a CCS. Thanks for the video! Your mention of deer reminds me of a ride I did on my traditional MTB one time when a Bambi-like fawn trotted alongside us for a few seconds. We were moving very slow, and got a really good look at him/her, while he/she checked us out, too. Do the deer ever run out in front of you? Or the prairie dogs? We have gray squirrels here that sometimes will run along the top of a curb, next to us, for all the world seeming to be plotting how to run through our front wheels! Really cute the rest of the time, scary when they do that! : )

Here’s a cool 360 cam video I came across of the Cross Current S. The video will look weird unless you watch it on a smartphone.

That video will work in 360 mode in Chrome too. Kobevision offers a lot of feedback on the RadRover too before he got the CCS.

Yeah, I watched his Rad Rover videos a long time ago when I was first getting into e-bikes. He said in one of these videos that Juiced Bikes would be loaning him a RipCurrent S to try out as well.

Yeah, I watched his Rad Rover videos a long time ago when I was first getting into e-bikes. He said in one of these videos that Juiced Bikes would be loaning him a RipCurrent S to try out as well.
I'd love to get on that list. ;)

Back