Replacement Rack for Crosscurrent S

Armchair

I have a Crosscurrent S (2018 purchase) where the rack collapsed on me mid-commute. Upon examination I found that the left bolt had worked its way out and there were two stress fractures on the downward arms. So I'm looking to replace the rack but also keep my rear fender. Looking at the juiced website it doesn't have the mounting hole for the fender. I could probably drill one but the positioning might be off.

Any thoughts on the juiced rack, or a third party one, while keeping a fender of the rear wheel?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Broke Crosscurrent rack.jpg
    Broke Crosscurrent rack.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 123
I have a Crosscurrent S (2018 purchase) where the rack collapsed on me mid-commute. Upon examination I found that the left bolt had worked its way out and there were two stress fractures on the downward arms. So I'm looking to replace the rack but also keep my rear fender. Looking at the juiced website it doesn't have the mounting hole for the fender. I could probably drill one but the positioning might be off.

Any thoughts on the juiced rack, or a third party one, while keeping a fender of the rear wheel?

Thanks!
I have a stock CCX rack you can have. Let me know if interested and your location.

Rack is same as pictured in Juiced bike image.
I took it off my 2022 CSX. If you want it let me know if: 1. you want to pick it up,(I live in Bonita Ca. south of San Diego), or 2. want me to ship it at your expense.

I took it off my 2022 CSX. If you want it let me know if: 1. you want to pick it up,(I live in Bonita Ca. south of San Diego), or 2. want me to ship it at your expense.

Thanks man! I'm going to go down the research rabbit hole but might take you up on that. The juiced bike image is different from what I'm dealing with now. But if a find a fender solution I might hit you up on that and throw you some money for your troubles.

Thanks man! I'm going to go down the research rabbit hole but might take you up on that. The juiced bike image is different from what I'm dealing with now. But if a find a fender solution I might hit you up on that and throw you some money for your troubles.
Re Fender, not sure I understand your issue. Rack came off a CCX with fenders, no problems. Re. Money for my troubles, not necessary. Money would only be an issue if you want me to ship it to you. If that's the case monies would be what ever Fed Ex or ups charges. I would furnish you with any receipts etc for actual cost. My only interest is to assist a fellow Biker.

Crap, I'm not getting email notifications anymore for some reason. Anyways they changed the rack and fenders at some point. In 2018 the fender was suspended by the rack. (You can see it in my picture) Now the fender is a different design. Either way I will take you up on that and figure out another fender option if needed.

I messaged you my location. Thanks!

Back