Juiced Bikes Rip Current

This is a very old thread but for those that are still reading it, I have made a product that does just that.
Allows you to use 2 or 3 batteries in parallel, regardless of nominal voltage or state of charge.
It is an IDEAL DIODE with just a constant 0.28V SAG.

Let does batteries DATE each other and give you more power, range and lifecycles! 🙏

Enjoy!

Here is what I wrote over on the youtube comments:

From the video, this particular demo bike does not appear to be running quite correctly. I did notice the cables are twisted in the images and I would check the barrel connectors on the throttle side. These things are transported around rather roughly and may have some damage from getting bumped around, hard to tell. We have been testing it for several months now with 48V and 52V with GPS and its an absolute rocket.

It is running the exact same assist algorithms and torque and cadence sensors as the CrossCurrent S so we are confident in the product. On the road it matches the performance of the CCS at 48V. With the 52V pack the RCS runs away from the CCS. Sometimes when new things are getting demoed they might not work optimally. On top of this we are working on a extremely limited time schedule with lots of orders to get out and production to ramp up here in China.

I think Court is very fair and we have to do a better job on the time schedule and not rush things out. But to be honest, we are working flat-out and this is a extremely aggressive product in terms of development done on it.

It is the only class 3 geared hub fat bike available on the market, one of the few torque sensing pedal assist in this category, the only bike to properly leap to the 52V platform, the fastest recharging battery, while simultaneously having the capability to carry the most battery range of just about any e-bike available. This is capped off by being totally redesigned to be very serviceable and very affordable. It’s a lot to process and there are loads of similar looking products out on the market. It will take a little bit of time before it becomes clear what we have achieved with the RCS.
Here it is 2-1/2 years later after Tora was explaining the lackluster review and all I can say is my RCS is the rocket Tora says it is. It's also all the things I was hoping it was... it's fast as hell, it's reliable, it's technical, it's upgradable and it's a joy to ride. I look forward to hitting the trails every day and I'm glad I did my homework and found it.

Last edited:
Back