Juice CC-S2 - Size (medium vs large) - Did anyone get the medium and think it was too small?

xerxez

I'm 6'1''. I think i should technically get the "large" but I wonder if i would also be fine with a medium.

From what I can tell, the CC-S2 is the same frame as the CCX(which I have). Im 6ft with a 32inch inseam and have a L(18inch). I was right at the limit on seat tube extension so got a longer seatpost. If I had to do it again, I would have gone with an XL but I liked to be more stretched out/aero on a bike.

Alot can depend on how you want to be on the bike (very upright, somewhat upright or more stretched out/aero).

The L would likely be the best fit. IMHO the M would require another seatpost unless you have super short legs. The XL also might work depending on what you want.

But, it does seem that if I buy a "medium" and I don't like the fit, the solution is as simple as buying another seat post?

(also, thank you for your response)

At 6’1” it’s kind of hard to imagine that you’d be better off on a M than a L frame.

At 5'10" and 30" inseam I'm at the low end for the L. It fits but it's tight. I could have gone with the M. Given your size, you ought to be right in the sweet spot for the L.

I'm 5'10", 32" inseam, L is just about right for me, and my seatpost is raised about 6-7" from minimum.

I am 5' 9" went for a large and feel that it's smaller than I like. The problem I found is that as you go up in size the length of the top tube does not increase. I prefer to be more stretched out in a road position and was disappointed that the large wasn't longer. I probably would have gone with a medium had I known this, but the large is not too big for me and in fact the seat post is fairly high up.

Back