Juggernaut Ultra Addons

Thanks. The fork is a custom made unit from Biktrix according to Roshan. To me, it tightens up the steering and for my riding , I don't miss the suspension fork. The 3.5 inch tires combined with the TB creates a very smooth ride.

Thanks. The fork is a custom made unit from Biktrix according to Roshan. To me, it tightens up the steering and for my riding , I don't miss the suspension fork. The 3.5 inch tires combined with the TB creates a very smooth ride.
Does the suspension fork have a lockout? If so, curious why you removed the fork and went with rigid?

I just installed a Tektro 725E front hydraulic brake on my Ultra and it really does a nice job bringing this big bike down from 30. Easy install and comes wired for power cut off. Much better feel compared to the mechanicals.

These are the ones I put on my Juggernaut:
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

I am quite happy with them, very quiet and smooth - but mind you, I ride mainly on paved roads or hard packed dirt.

Have you tried Maxxis Hookworms? I have the 26x2.5" on my Juggernaut (for city/roads and paved trails). They run "Silent" and have very little rolling resistance. You can use the same rims too.

Attachments

• IMG_2264.jpg
    IMG_2264.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 591
Have you tried Maxxis Hookworms? I have the 26x2.5" on my Juggernaut (for city/roads and paved trails). They run "Silent" and have very little rolling resistance. You can use the same rims too.
I haven't tried the Hookworms, but have heard they work very well. I wasn't sure they would fit in the rims so went with the 3.5" Vee Speedsters. When (and if) mine wear out, I may look at them.

While I'm waiting for my juggernaut to arrive (just ordered recently!) I'm in the process of stocking up on accessories. I'm considering a bike computer, rear light, and dashcam system (considering the Cycliq or maybe I'll just use an old gopro strapped to my body / backpack).

For lighting, I know the bike comes with a front light... anyone have a killer lighting setup that includes rear? Is it possible (or even desirable) to hook into the power that goes to the front for the rear light as well?

For bike computers: anyone have an opinion on the Lezyne Mega C vs. Wahoo elemnt vs. Garmin 520? I've never seen the bafang display in action... does it report speed accurately? Does it have a mode that displays your human powered wattage output or is it just motor output?

TForan, I'm going to fix mine up just like yours once I get it. I like your style.

Thanks, but this the bike now. Lots of changes. I do throw the rack on and the baskets. Such a fun bike.

Attachments

• _DSC1779.jpeg
    _DSC1779.jpeg
    230.4 KB · Views: 413
Back