Juggernaut Duo - heard of it yet?

roshan

We just launched on Indiegogo. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions!
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/biktrix-juggernaut-hd-duo-ultimate-range-e-bike/

1605036284364.png

1605036264983.png

Seems like a lot of bank for the buck. Is this a promotional price for a limited number of bikes?

Hi Roshan,This message is sent with total respect, light heart and and curiosity: there seems to be a discrepancy in the above chart regarding the battery voltage on the
Juggernaut Duo 750 with motor upgrade,which I'm considering.The stock battery is listed here as 52v,whereas on the owners group site,you claims it's a stock 48 v, upgraded to 52v with purchase of extended second battery.
Is this a big deal? Probably not,but please do tell: what's the true single battery rating for my potential future Jug Duo 750 with mid-drive?
Thanks muchly for the forthcoming correction and keep on the sunny side.

Hi Roshan,This message is sent with total respect, light heart and and curiosity: there seems to be a discrepancy in the above chart regarding the battery voltage on the
Juggernaut Duo 750 with motor upgrade,which I'm considering.The stock battery is listed here as 52v,whereas on the owners group site,you claims it's a stock 48 v, upgraded to 52v with purchase of extended second battery.
Is this a big deal? Probably not,but please do tell: what's the true single battery rating for my potential future Jug Duo 750 with mid-drive?
Thanks muchly for the forthcoming correction and keep on the sunny side.

Great question. This has actually caused a lot of confusion. We will be clarifying this in the next couple of days on the campaign.

The Duo and 750W Duo will be equipped with 48V batteries if they are bought with just 1 battery. They will be upgraded to 52V if they buy a range extender.

If they buy the bike now, and later want to get a range extender, we have both 48V and 52V batteries available.

Hi Roshan,

Sorry if this has already been asked - but will there be a kit or add-on that might turn my original Jug Ultra into a rig that can host two batteries?

Here is the complete review from Electrek...

The Juggernaut Duo is the latest evolution of Biktrix’s high-power Juggernaut line of e-bikes. The bikes feature large tires, powerful motor options, front suspension, integrated lighting options and the ability to add a second battery for super-long-range riding. The longest range version has a range rating of as much as 160 miles (257 km) from a combined 2,000 Wh of battery. That’s going to require some significant pedal assist, but even the throttle-only range should be pretty impressive with that much battery. And the bikes aren’t even that expensive when considering their specs.

The line consists of a number of options ranging from $1,399 up to $2,899. All three models sport both a throttle and pedal assist, dual piston hydraulic disc brakes with adjustable reach levers, a downtube-integrated battery and offer the option of a second auxiliary battery of 14, 17.5 or 21Ah.

• On the lower end of the model line is the Juggernaut Duo, which offers a 750W rear hub motor, a top speed of 24 mph (38 km/h), and an 840 Wh battery.
  • The next step up is the Juggernaut Duo + Motor Upgrade, which swaps in a 750W Bafang BBS02 mid-drive motor that boosts torque from 80 to 120 Nm, though the top speed remains the same.
  • The next upgrade brings you to the Juggernaut HD Duo, which swaps out the 750W Bafang BBS02 for a 1,000W Bafang BBSHD mid-drive motor with a crushing 160 Nm of torque.
  • That also boosts the speed up to 35 mph (55 km/h).
  • And finally, one more upgrade brings you to the flagship model, the Juggernaut HD Duo + Torque Upgrade, which includes the same features and specs, yet adds a torque sensor for even more responsive pedal assist.
juggernaut-hd-duo.jpeg

I saw the ad pop up on my facebook yesterday and definitely like the concept. I think the HD Duo with 52V batteries and torque sensor looks particularly interesting.

I have to ask though, what would the weight of that config be? Can you ride with only the internal tube battery installed for a lighter & cleaner short trip bike, and then just pop the big battery on top for commuting and big rides?

I saw the ad pop up on my facebook yesterday and definitely like the concept. I think the HD Duo with 52V batteries and torque sensor looks particularly interesting.

I have to ask though, what would the weight of that config be? Can you ride with only the internal tube battery installed for a lighter & cleaner short trip bike, and then just pop the big battery on top for commuting and big rides?
Of course! The second battery is optional.

I am thinking about the entry level 840 Wh battery. Also, since I have your attention, what models have the integrated battery only? I prefer a stealth look.
All our Duo models have integrated batteries..

Back