Juggernaut Classic HD finally on its way!

fillerupmac

Since Charlie and Temujen both canceled at the last minute - I'll try to pick up the slack and post info/pictures as I can.

Background: somewhat new to ebikes - bought the first one (Rad Rover) one year ago and have really enjoyed that! Beginning in 2018, I tried three times to order a Rad Step Thru for my wife - each time they were sold out in minutes - before I could complete my order. So I looked for a different bike, and ordered a Stunner LT which was IN STOCK when I ordered it. Two weeks later (including a trip through customs in Vancouver) we had my wife's step thru, and we were both VERY IMPRESSED!! So I sold the Rover (to one of my son's giving him a heck of a deal) and ordered the Jugg Classic HD.

That bike has left Saskatoon, and should be here sometime next week.

Hopefully, the fenders and bike rack will come soon (I know those are backordered - I can live without those). Hopefully, they installed the hydraulic brakes I ordered (and paid for), altho the packing info only mentioned the extra battery and bike. And there is some confusion about the DPC-18 LCD unit - some you can select the number of PAS levels, some you can't??? I hope I can get to 9 PAS levels instead of just 5 - my Rover only has 5 levels, and I am constantly wishing for a level in-between 1/2 or 2/3. The percent of power is not adjustable on the Rad Rover, and most folks complain.

Stay tuned - the bike should arrive next week!

Al S.

That is so exciting - congratulations!! We'll be anxiously awaiting updates and photos soon.

Back