Is VoltBike Still in Business?

Sundance

So looking at my first ebike, and after spending countless hours settled on a Mariner. Have tried multiple times to contact VoltBike with a simple capacity question, but have never received a response? This makes me nervous to commit purchasing from VoltBike, as one has to wonder if support is ever needed, will they be there?

Any VoltBike owners recently contacted support, and received replies?

I hate to start the search over, but may have to look at other manufacturers at this point?

So looking at my first ebike, and after spending countless hours settled on a Mariner. Have tried multiple times to contact VoltBike with a simple capacity question, but have never received a response? This makes me nervous to commit purchasing from VoltBike, as one has to wonder if support is ever needed, will they be there?

I hate to start the search over, but may have to look at other manufacturers at this point?
I usually got a response within one business day if not the same day.

I too got timely responses through the submission form. I ordered a Yukon on Thursday and received it on Monday.

I have had tremendous difficulty contacting them in the past. It seems like they have one employee working both phone and email and handling both sales and service calls. I have sent numerous emails that weren't responded too, and at one point on a warranty request they sent me the wrong part, had me send it back to them at my own expense, then just never sent the correct one (thus I just ate the loss and still have a jacked up pedal arm).

It's hit or miss though, most of the time they pick up the phone when I call. The guy working there definitely is present during their business hours and he responded to me immediately today for the problem that I had.

Last edited:

Hello Sundance
I also have been having an issue with a response to an email. I bought 2 Urban bikes and one of the sealed front lights does not work. I called about this issue and have waited a couple weeks for a response. I did send a reminder email to George. I am hoping he is on holidays or something as this has not instilled much confidence in the service support at Voltbike.
I hope I receive some reply on replacing a defective headlight. Any body else have any problems with replacement parts from voltbike?

I live in the same city where Voltbike operates from. But that doesn't mean prompt email responses. I have a Urban. Love it and use it nearly 15 days (+/- a day or two) a month (for work and leisure).

I sent an email with regards to parts and battery issue in Dec 2017. Followed up with two courteous emails in Jan 2018. Still have yet to receive a reply. Now your response might be, just visit them. Their business hours are my work hours. Not having much faith in them. But they had replaced a a few parts under warranty with upgraded parts.

@S550v I used their online webform "Ask us anything" at the bottom of their webpage to ask a question earlier this week and George answered the next day. Perhaps give that a try if you haven't already. I hope this isn't a trend with them.

Back