Is FedEx Ground usually this slow with updating?

98 SNAKE EATER

Placed an order for a new X3 Pro on Thursday the 8th :)

Friday morning got my tracking number from Wolf :cool:

Tracking says delivery due on Friday the 16th, but also says that only the label has been made and that it hasn't been picked up yet :confused:

Contacted Wolf and he said all bike orders made after the 11th have already been picked up and shipped out from the Cali hub, yet FedEx still shows no movement :(

Kinda figured things would be a little slow due to Columbus day, but are they usually this slow with updates?

Getting a little ancy cause I have a road trip planned next week and I'm hoping to take it with me

Placed an order for a new X3 Pro on Thursday the 8th :)

Friday morning got my tracking number from Wolf :cool:

Tracking says delivery due on Friday the 16th, but also says that only the label has been made and that it hasn't been picked up yet :confused:

Contacted Wolf and he said all bike orders made after the 11th have already been picked up and shipped out from the Cali hub, yet FedEx still shows no movement :(

Kinda figured things would be a little slow due to Columbus day, but are they usually this slow with updates?

Getting a little ancy cause I have a road trip planned next week and I'm hoping to take it with me

I found them EXTREMELY slow with updating. Both with my X3 Pro...and now with waiting for my wife's Lectric XP Step Through.

Very slow in updating. Sometimes giving them a call will provide more information than what you get online.

Did they make their initial due date or was it extended after they updated?

I think it added a few days after it was finally picked up after getting the ticket. Once picked up and on the road it had an arrival time of 10/4...changed to 10/5....then just showed up on 10/4

Very slow in updating. Sometimes giving them a call will provide more information than what you get online.
Tried calling a few minutes ago, but their automated line says that only a label was created and that it will be updated once it has been picked up

I found that the automated answer just repeats what you get online. If you push the right buttons to get an agent, sometimes they have more info.
” Speak to an agent” usually gets one.

I found that the automated answer just repeats what you get online. If you push the right buttons to get an agent, sometimes they have more info.
” Speak to an agent” usually gets one.

Spoke to an agent about 10 minutes ago, but still no record that it was picked up.

Meanwhile, a friend from another forum ordered a grey bike 2 days later and his tracking shows that it was shipped out from Bloomington, CA this morning at 10:30AM with the same arrival on Friday the 16th (he's in Orlando).

Now I'm thinking I should've had it shipped down there since that's where I'm heading.

So it's the day before the bike is supposed to be delivered and tracking still says that only a label has been created :confused:

Wolf has assured me that the bike has been picked up from the hub in Cali

I'm really hoping that FedEx just didn't do the initial scan and that it will pop up when it reaches NY (Wolf said he'll check on this today), but just in case it hasn't left Cali yet, I've asked him to let me know as I might just change the shipping address to my shop in Orlando as that's where I'm headed next week.

Attachments

• FedExDayBefore.jpg
    FedExDayBefore.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 952
I would like to really apologize for the extremely delayed update, but there were some internal misunderstandings, that had to be cleared. I managed to track down your shipment. My colleague said that the package sent out on October 7th was delayed. He sent me his shipment record. The record showed me that the packages sent on the 7th have been picked up by FedEx. I understand that this may be frustrating and on behalf of the company, I would like to apologize for all caused impact over your business.

Attachments

• Pickup record.jpg
    Pickup record.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 452
I would like to really apologize for the extremely delayed update, but there were some internal misunderstandings, that had to be cleared. I managed to track down your shipment. My colleague said that the package sent out on October 7th was delayed. He sent me his shipment record. The record showed me that the packages sent on the 7th have been picked up by FedEx. I understand that this may be frustrating and on behalf of the company, I would like to apologize for all caused impact over your business.
Thanks for the update, Wolf.

Still a bit confused by this since my order was placed on the 9th

Are you sure my order was part of that list?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201015-083643_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201015-083643_Chrome.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 375
Hey Wolf,

Today's the day it was supposed to arrive at my shop here in NY, but I'm not holding my breath as FedEx has yet to update anything.

I know you said last night via email that you'd have your colleague change the shipping address to my shop in Orlando, but after looking at FedEx's guideline for re-routing, I noticed it says that a package that has already been shipped can only be re-routed to another address in the same city.

A reroute is a request to change a delivery address from what was originally on the air waybill or shipping label. FedEx can reroute a shipment if it is authorized by the sender. Only one reroute per package is allowed.

A reroute includes a change:

From one street address to another in the same city
From Hold at FedEx Location instructions to a request for a delivery
From delivery instructions to a request for Hold at FedEx Location
From one Hold at FedEx Location to another in the same city
If you want to re-route a shipment, contact Customer Service and provide the following information:

FedEx tracking number
The new destination address and contact telephone number for the recipient.
Additional restrictions and fees may apply. There is no extra charge to hold packages for pickup instead of delivery, however the person authorized to pick up the package will require photo I.D. FedEx Money-Back Guarantee do not apply to shipments that are rerouted.

Could you please confirm that he was able to make the change to my Florida address and get it scanned for proper tracking?

I just want to make sure it arrives on time and don't want it to be held in limbo for another week, even if it means canceling the initial order and shipping out another bike (one with proper tracking)

Please don't hesitate to call if needed

My buddy in Orlando just received his bike (he placed his order 2 days after I did)

Attachments

• walkeBikeArrivedCasselberry.jpg
    walkeBikeArrivedCasselberry.jpg
    566.5 KB · Views: 400
  • e855c77eed743ef3cbc4709f21e5a956.jpg
    e855c77eed743ef3cbc4709f21e5a956.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 368
My buddy in Orlando just received his bike (he placed his order 2 days after I did)

So maybe you get yours today? What color did you order. 1800 for dual suspension with hydraulic brakes that you can order and receive in a timely manner appears to be a "steal" these days.

So maybe you get yours today? What color did you order. 1800 for dual suspension with hydraulic brakes that you can order and receive in a timely manner appears to be a "steal" these days.

That's exactly what I'm hoping for....

As long as it gets here before I leave for my road trip I'll be happy

I wanted green, but settled for black because they're sold out.

Yes, it's a great deal going by the specs :cool:

I originally placed the order because I was told the shipping would be expedited, otherwise I would've waited.

I know it's out of their hands, but it is rather frustrating since FedEx can't account for its current location

My buddy's already out doing top end runs with his bike (I'm so jealous lol)

Anyhoo, no word from FedEx today 🙁

Called them up again and they said they still have no record of it being picked up and that I should contact the shipper 🙁

Attachments

• bba3f83f9bcefbab40af6c623aeaa292.jpg
    bba3f83f9bcefbab40af6c623aeaa292.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 362
OK, so a little update on this...

The bike was due to arrive at my shop in NY on Friday the 16th, but that time came and went....

Wolf has been in touch with me daily trying to locate the bike, but no luck as FedEx never scanned it into the system...

He asked if I could either wait a little longer until he could locate it or take a full refund, but since I really want this bike, I just asked him to cancel the first order and ship out another bike to my shop in Orlando as I just traveled down and will be here for a couple of weeks.

He agreed and used UPS instead of FedEx this time around.

Received a tracking number the next day (Friday), but it's still showing that only a label has been created, so hopefully it will be picked up and updated on Monday

OK, so a little update on this...

The bike was due to arrive at my shop in NY on Friday the 16th, but that time came and went....

Wolf has been in touch with me daily trying to locate the bike, but no luck as FedEx never scanned it into the system...

He asked if I could either wait a little longer until he could locate it or take a full refund, but since I really want this bike, I just asked him to cancel the first order and ship out another bike to my shop in Orlando as I just traveled down and will be here for a couple of weeks.

He agreed and used UPS instead of FedEx this time around.

Received a tracking number the next day (Friday), but it's still showing that only a label has been created, so hopefully it will be picked up and updated on Monday
Shipping Update:

My colleague told me that we made an appointment with UPS over the weekend, but they did not come to pick it up.

Wow, I can't say that I can figure out what is going on with FedEx lately. I'm expecting a simple, small package in California, shipped from Utah. It has now reached California, only to then travel across the country to North Carolina - TWICE!

I've had this happen once before, but it only travelled to North Carolina and back once before ultimately being delivered.

But WTF?
1603726441047.png

Back