Introduction: Luna X1 & Vvolt Sirius owner

DezM

Region
USA
City
New York
New member here. Long time cyclist, but have settled on ebikes the last 3 years. Here are the two that I own in NYC.

Luna X1 Enduro:
20220728_131512.jpg

And the Vvolt Sirius: https://vvolt.com/products/sirius
ZE6_0639.jpg

ZE6_0298.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome from Petaluma, N. California. No snow, wonderful rides all year log. Some of the best wines and foods in the world, here now. Mellow smart people form the whole world to interact with daily, the smartest ones. There will be five languages while sipping a mocha coffee with nubs freshly roasted minutes ago. And a basement of used book store at the center of town with the fresh ones upstairs. Epic mountain rides are all around. Manhattan is a bit over pressed. Anal, tight, suppressed. Cyclists are free here. Go for it when you visit.
1683941943165.jpeg

1683943793344.jpeg

Last edited:
Ho Dez!

That Vvolt Serius is a possible contender for a future ebike for me. How do you like it? What kind of riding is it good for?

Ho Dez!

That Vvolt Serius is a possible contender for a future ebike for me. How do you like it? What kind of riding is it good for?

I like the Sirius. It's got front suspension, knobby Kenda 2.4" tires, uses a low-maintenance Gates carbon fiber belt with internal gears in a hub in rear wheel. A MPF 6C mid-drive motor: 350w nominal / 650w max power, 80Nm torque, 5 assist levels plus walk mode and has Bluetooth. Pedal assist speeds up to 28 MPH with the Warp Upgrade. Front & Rear lights are included.

I think it's perfect for commuting and touring. The bike can go off road too but that's not my type of cycling.

Back