I'm new here and have bikes on order :-)

BillinAnchorage

Region
USA
City
Anchorage
Been lurking for a while. Went through all the gyrations on what to buy. Price, availability, specs, reputation ect ..... Luckily ( I hope ) heard about Rize reading some youtube comments under a Rad Mini review.

Anyway pulled the trigger on a Rize Mini black and a Bolt X white. A his and hers. Supposedly they are in stock and shipping any day now. I'm in Alaska so they go to a slow boat consolidator in Seattle and come up surface. Should be here in Anchorage in about 2 weeks. Can't wait!!!! I'll be freezing ass and cruising around lol

I'm glad you all are here and now so am I :)

Congratulations on wading through all the data and arriving at the point you're comfortable making a decision! Now the hard part. Waiting for the new toys to arrive. Like a kid at Christmas....

Been lurking for a while. Went through all the gyrations on what to buy. Price, availability, specs, reputation ect ..... Luckily ( I hope ) heard about Rize reading some youtube comments under a Rad Mini review.

Anyway pulled the trigger on a Rize Mini black and a Bolt X white. A his and hers. Supposedly they are in stock and shipping any day now. I'm in Alaska so they go to a slow boat consolidator in Seattle and come up surface. Should be here in Anchorage in about 2 weeks. Can't wait!!!! I'll be freezing ass and cruising around lol

I'm glad you all are here and now so am I :)
Good for you.....I have the Bolt X , so far I love it , Hope you do also. Did not really want a "folder" ,but Rad bikes put me off for 7 months....so, I went for the Bolt
and modified the stem and handlebar to my taste , also added a "big butt seat"......ok, no comments from the peanut gallery.

Congrats on both your bikes. I too ordered a Rise X today and hope to receive it soon as it showed in stock and should ship in a couple business days.
I already purchased a pair of the Lectric Brand XP step throughs and that triggered the electric bug. While those bikes are fun, I'm 6'2" pushing 250lbs @ 60yrs old and want the big bike experience and that 750W motor.
I recently gifted my pair of pedal bikes to my step son and his girlfriend who were both thrilled to receive 8 yr old bikes that looked new with just a few miles on them, haha. They were fine going downhill only!
Excited as you are, here we go!

Another newby here. I actually ordered a Rad and came across Rize bikes right after ordering. When I saw the differences, battery, brakes, rear rack, shipping time and discount for ordering two, I quickly cancelled the Rad and after pondering the Rize a bit, wanted the Leisure and Leisure step for the wife and I. Something inside me was saying these are selling out. Better do it soon. The Leisure was down to the upgrade version for another $300 and the step was sold out. So I convinced my self to order two Minis. I would have ordered the Bolt X for the wife but wanted the 4" tires for both of us. I placed the order February 9th and emailed them on the 11th to check status. They shipped them on the 12th. Checked on line status on the mini and all 4 versions were showing sold out. What timing. They are supposed to arrive this coming Thursday. Too bad it's going to be snowing all week. Looking forward to new adventures.

Back