I need some help. . size of Street handlebars

Irene,
You don't need to know the size of handlebars to be able to purchase Ergon grips.
You need something like Ergon GP1 Rohloff/nexus. Small size would be fine for you.
Take a look at this pic. The right grip should be short to accommodate the throttle on Easy Motion bikes.

Ergon GP1.JPG

Irene,
You don't need to know the size of handlebars to be able to purchase Ergon grips.
You need something like Ergon GP1 Rohloff/nexus. Small size would be fine for you.
Take a look at this pic. The right grip should be short to accommodate the throttle on Easy Motion bikes.

View attachment 4395
Those are the grips that I bought. I was also thinking about the throttle. Thanks
After I wrote that about handlebars, I realized how dumb question. (I know, no such thing as a dumb question)

I have been reading all the posts on here, re seat post suspension. For my kind of asphalt (trails are asphalt, few gravel), is the bodyfloat that much better than the thudbuster, or the suntour? I am assuming that you have ridden all 3.

Irene

How do you like the ergon grips @mamerc ? I was considering getting them for the Street bike, but am not sure which is best, the GP1 or the GC1 for swept back bars. The bars seem to be swept back ~30 degrees. Also, which size is the correct one to accommodate the throttle, the "Nexus," or the "grip shift"?

Love mine, I ride every day, I did send an email out to corporate and they were very helpful.

Back