I love my IGO Explore.

ramiot

Hello, I bought a IGO Explore a few months ago and I love this E-Bike. It is powerfull ( I weigh 280 pounds), It is good looking and every component delivers a good quality. I will include a few pictures for the readers. They have 2 other models ( Metro Ti for the city and M29R off road bike), it has a 700W motor and I have the bigger battery ( 13 amp 624watt/hour). To be frank it has everything I want on a EBike. PAS is very flexible with 3 levels of force and 8 assist level per force. It has 2 USB ports for my smartphone and whatever... The disk brakes are very efficient and the suspension front wheel reduces the road bumps very effectively. I love my E-bike.

:):):)
34433596165_0dc1c44994_k.jpg
20170325_113653a[/url] by Robert Amiot, sur Flickr[/IMG]

Attachments

• 20170325_113653a.jpg
    20170325_113653a.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,588
Last edited:
Hello, I bought a IGO Explore a few months ago and I love this E-Bike. It is powerfull ( I weigh 280 pounds), It is good looking and every component delivers a good quality. I will include a few pictures for the readers. They have 2 other models ( Metro Ti for the city and M29R off road bike), it has a 700W motor and I have the bigger battery ( 13 amp 624watt/hour). To be frank it has everything I want on a EBike. PAS is very flexible with 3 levels of force and 8 assist level per force. It has 2 USB ports for my smartphone and whatever... The disk brakes are very efficient and the suspension front wheel reduces the road bumps very effectively. I love my E-bike.

:):):)
34433596165_0dc1c44994_k.jpg
20170325_113653a[/url] by Robert Amiot, sur Flickr[/IMG]
Robert, that is a nice looking bike. I live out in Western Canada and travel back and forth between two residences, one in Calgary and one on Bowen Island BC. Like you I am an older guy (67) and heavier than I would like to be. Calgary has some hills but Bowen Island is basically the top of a mountain sticking out of the ocean. It's all hills there. Where I live on Bowen I am at Sea Level. Everywhere I go is uphill from where I live. If I run out of power I can always get home as it is all downhill.

I was not aware of IGO bikes until I came across a review today on YouTube. They look well made and practical. Your 700 Watt Battery and 624 watt/hour package might be what I could use out here on the island. I wonder if they have any dealers in Vancouver?

Hello Brian, there are four stores in BC who sell the IGO Bike. I would recommand 1) determine what model ( 3 models) you want, and 2) calling calling the Montreal HO ( (Link Removed - No Longer Exists) ) and 3) negociate with them a price for your model and they ship to your house at no costs within 7 days. That is how I got mine, I live in the Laurentians where it is a succession of hills ( I must admit "smaller" than in BC...) and my IGO Explore will last me I figure a 130km before I need a recharge. I love that it has a throttle that lets you ride without pedalling if you want and that in PAS (Pedalling assistance system) it has 24 levels of assistance ( 3 modes of 8 levels each) Have a look at their site. Let me know if you need anything else. Have a nice day and I hope the temperature in BC or Calgary ( My son lives there) is warmer then here ( 0 degree this morning...)

Hello Robert. I went to IGO's website but I did not see a 700 watt motor option. Is this something new or a special build? There is a dealer in Vancouver so the next time I am off the island I'll fire up my GPS and search them out.

I commiserate with you on the appalling weather you have been experiencing. We had a long hard winter in the West. In both Calgary and on Bowen. I think winter is finally over but anything can happen. I have lived in Calgary long enough to see snow in every month of the year.

Happy Riding to you, when the weather permits.

***iGo’s New Powerful 500 Watt Direct Drive Motor