I am looking to purchase my first ebike.

rvnmedic

I am looking to purchase my first ebike. One requirement is a throttle. 70 y/o knees need a little help every now and then. I've narrowed it down to 2. Either the Cross Current or the Amego Infinite+. They are both very similar. The big difference is price. Any feedback would be much appreciated

Go for Amego.

Amego still has 6 units of Infinite +.

Juiced has no stock left, we have this pandemic thread here on EBR, basically, ebike companies are keep delaying their delivery.
As of now, most say they will deliver in June, however that's not accurate because they keep postponing it.

I own Juiced CrossCurrent Air, I would not recommend it to anyone who does not enjoy working on bikes due to numerous problems I had.
I had to fix lots of stuff on Juiced, and if you look on Juiced forum, it's a bit hectic with people having problems.
Some say Juiced improved their quality, so I can't speak for the recent ones, but considering they're not even in stock, go for Amego.
Thanks. I had heard about some quality issues with the Juiced bikes. Thanks for the feedback. Stay safe and be well.

Back