Hydra cassette drive train .

I have been using the KMC E-10 chain for the last 8 months and have never had a problem, all my buddy's are using them too.

Gents leave the political and "woke" BS for another site. It looks like a customer got a bike with some wrong parts, he called Mr. P. and got it straightened out. Buy a 11spd chain on amazon and swap it out until the correct set-up gets to you.

As far as getting "replacement" parts on a bike that cost's a pretty penny to start with thats no bueno unless they are an upgrade from what was agreed to. If there is an additional cost for any components that should unfortunately be covered by WW. Don't think you can pay a little less money from what was agreed to and it's OK. Couple of friends of mine ordered complete bikes from overseas and when they showed up the rear shock and front suspension fork were substituted for a considerably less quality component. No prior warning or even an apology. So they bitched for a couple of days and then I had them pony up some dough and we ordered some better items and I helped them install and adjust for their style of riding. Today we went on a good ride out by buckman and you should of seen the smiles on their faces when we were done, after a couple of cold ones no doubt.
Guys don't sweat the little things or even the big ones. Verbally attacking another poster on here is a cowardly act straight up. I want to hear different opinions, might not agree with it but that doesn't make you or me a jerk. When small companies make that jump to being a big company lots of stuff gets dropped in the frey no matter how careful they try to be. Don't know Pushkar at all but the interaction I have had with him besides not answering e-mails in a timely fashion has been fine. I feel he genuinely wants to provide a good quality product. Some of the post's I read on here about Pushkar can you send me a pic of mine or can I see another color or can I substitute another component would drive me crazy. I would think trying to offer everybody everything would be a nightmare. Just be thankful he's not LUNA out here on the left coast. These "Threads" are supposed to be for "helping or informing" other like minded people. Just like in life if you have an issue with someone go to the source and handle your business, it never helps to tattle to hundreds of strangers, who want to add "their wisdom".

Personally I could NEVER wait a year to get a bike, car, truck or whatever but hey thats just me.

One thing I feel the need to clarify here is why I’m having issues with the shifting on my bike. It has nothing to do with the quality of the components that came on it. @reed scott has the same stuff and he’s reported his bike shifts perfectly. My bike took a good whack during shipping with FedEx. Bent the rear derailleur hanger and derailleur so no amount of adjustments will get it to work correctly. This is all FedEx fault. Even so Pushkar is sending me brand new Shimano replacement parts when they become available. I think that’s more than fair given the situation and wouldn’t hesitate to buy another bike from him again in the future. I would just stress that it NOT be shipped via FedEx

@BarnBoy , @Acme , @flocknut , @Deacon Blues - and everyone else following this thread - I'm stopping by to leave a friendly reminder about our forum guidelines. I tagged you folks in particular as I had to delete or edit some of your posts to remove content that violates our rules, you can refresh yourself on those here: https://electricbikereview.com/terms/

• Please treat your fellow members with respect at all times.
  • No foul language! We're all adults here, but content on EBR needs to be viewable in a workplace setting, as it often is. Swear words also have a tendency to antagonize and derail productive conversation :)
  • If you think someone else has said something that violates our rules, please DO NOT engage them and argue about it! You can report the offending post and let our moderation team handle it. This is true even if the other person says something that offends you; arguing back just creates a lot of off-topic fighting and headache for our mod team, not to mention frustration for people who are just trying to learn from or contribute to the original discussion.
  • If you just don't like what someone has to say, you can put them on your "Ignore" list so you never see anything they post. If you need help doing this for the first time, just message me and I'll show you the way!
  • Please keep your posts on topic. We're here to discuss ebikes first and foremost. We're definitely NOT here to argue about the definition of racism or accuse people of it; save that for Facebook or Reddit or anywhere but here!
  • I know that WW has a lot of dedicated supporters, but if you're one of them, just remember that other people may not be as satisfied as you, and it's okay for those folks to share their frustrations. Trying to jump in and tell them that they "need to mellow" is antagonizing and doesn't contribute to the conversation. You're encouraged to make your own thread to share your love for WW as much as you want :)
Lastly, I'd like to thank @pushkar for being here and participating in the conversation, he (and WW in general) go above and beyond in their efforts to provide good service in these crazy times. It's rare for manufacturers to actually participate on our forums beyond sharing product launch announcements!

Last edited:
Back