How Veloinsurance treated me.

fooferdoggie

I posted our tandem crash. it was 780.00 or so quote from the shop. bent cranks on front and back pedal replacements ring and back new derailed new fenders and such. the shop could not find the crank arms s oI found them and supplied them and the pedals are 140 each so I supplied the rebuild kits that'd was only 30 for both.
last Sunday I emailed veloinsurance with the shop quote got a email saying they received the claim. Thursday I got a email saying the case was assigned to someone. but that was it. But today I got a check in the mail for 511. cant remember how much the deductible was butI can't complain about the amount.

I cant complain the communication was not much but the results were. I was going to use their pickup service but our daughter came through. but if I am way out I like to have the knowledge that we could get our bike home.

I posted our tandem crash. it was 780.00 or so quote from the shop. bent cranks on front and back pedal replacements ring and back new derailed new fenders and such. the shop could not find the crank arms s oI found them and supplied them and the pedals are 140 each so I supplied the rebuild kits that'd was only 30 for both.
last Sunday I emailed veloinsurance with the shop quote got a email saying they received the claim. Thursday I got a email saying the case was assigned to someone. but that was it. But today I got a check in the mail for 511. cant remember how much the deductible was butI can't complain about the amount.
Just curious how much your insurance cost and what it covers? I talked to our insurance person and was told that insurance for a specific item(s) our bikes, would cost $250 for $3,000 worth of coverage. That insurance would cover everything with no deductible.. We just purchased an ebike and are considering insurance. Not sure if it varies from State to State. I am from Minnesota.

Just curious how much your insurance cost and what it covers? I talked to our insurance person and was told that insurance for a specific item(s) our bikes, would cost $250 for $3,000 worth of coverage. That insurance would cover everything with no deductible.. We just purchased an ebike and are considering insurance. Not sure if it varies from State to State. I am from Minnesota.
What insurer? Did you say they were ebikes?

I think it was 375 for the 4500.00 bike or did I do it on the sale price of 3700 cant remember for sure. I have theft and damage and bike pickup. so their basic plan and roadside service. but Veloinsurance will cover your bike stolen from another location form your house or a crash too.

I think it was 375 for the 4500.00 bike or did I do it on the sale price of 3700 cant remember for sure. I have theft and damage and bike pickup. so their basic plan and roadside service. but Veloinsurance will cover your bike stolen from another location form your house or a crash too.
Thanks for the info. It sounds similar to what I was quoted.

Back