How many miles do you have on your ebike?

Got my answer today! Switched to 10k miles and now I have no more decimal point.

Just clicked over 6,000 accumulated on this current ebike, last week. With my first bike added in (before it died), I'm just a few days from 7,000 total biked miles; my rate seems to have lagged -- not sure I'll hit my goal of 10,000 miles by the 2-year anniversary March 2, 2020; averaging 600/month for the upcoming winter months is not terribly realistic for me ;)

I have 11,000 miles on my 2017 Haibike Trekking Sduro.
Do you still have your haibike? What kind of mileage do you have now in Sep 2021? Is your battery still holding strong? I was gonna pull the trigger on a 2019 sduro 2.0 previous owner has 2600 miles on the bike 500w 36v 13.6Ah. He said there is still 90% life left. I'm not so sure. He did explain the battery was properly cared for though. Any advice?

i have just two bikes.

the first (vanmoof s3) i received around jan 1, 2021. it has 1,800 miles, used primarily for practical transport, commuting (it's only 2 miles each way), kid adventures to the beach, playground, food, shopping, etc.

the second (specialized turbo creo sl comp carbon) i brought home march 27, 2021. it has 2,850 miles, the vast majority (probably 95%) with the motor off.... but when it's on, i really need it :) this bike is used for exercise and pleasure, but i do commute with it if i plan a ride from the office that day, and if i need to stop at the grocery store or something, i will.

2k in 16 months. I’m hoping to double that next year but we’ll see.😉
BTW, my Allant+7 has been completely trouble-free thus far and hasn’t yet needed a new chain or anything else beyond a tire. The Trek is used mostly for exercise/fun on trails of many types. We now own 3 eTreks, including my wife's Allant+7 Lowstep (mines a high step) and my recently acquired Rail 5 EMTB. We have 4 batteries that interchange between all of the ebikes.

Back