How does the Juggernaut Ultra/Duo fit for tall riders?

newheights

Region
USA
I'm curious if anyone ~6'4" can comment on the fit of the biktrix juggernaut bikes. Their frame size comes in an 18.5" as the larger size and fits 5'8" and taller riders. While I currently favor many aspects of biktrix bikes, not the least of which is the loyal customer base who seems pleased with help on any issues they run into, I am having a hard time believing I would fit comfortably on a bike that also fits comfortably for someone 8" shorter than me. There are other bikes like the M2S that come in a 21" frame, but the limited posts by customers regarding their experience post-sale are less than desirable, and it is unclear when this will actually be restocked. I hope to use whatever bike I get in low PAS mode and get a good workout in on longer rides, so fit seems important.

I’m 6’2” and I just got the ultra. Weirdly the seat post it comes with is tiny even though they say the bike is for more height. Had to buy one and it’s fine now. There’s enough cable slack for handlebar riser which ive ordered cuz I like a high ride. It will be fine for your height with some part swapping.

I’m 6ft with 32inseam. I have the seat of my large Ultra frame fairly high so when seated I can touch both tip toes to the ground ok. Pedal stroke for me is good and fits fine. Being 6’4” your issue will be how high you can get the seat before running out of travel so your pedal stroke fits your height. I’m assuming your inseam is more than mine is? The Ultra has an adjustable handlebar stem so mine it tilted up about 30 degrees from 90. Only had my Ultra a few months so still dialing things in somewhat.

I had a guy ride my bike yesterday, who was 6'6" and with the raised he fit very well. . I left it in 3 and 20 feet down the road he said , "Holy Crap !"

The frame has changed recently, want to say May/June arrivals. The dimensions were changed to allow smaller inseams to ride. Just need to be careful which Ultra person you are asking, last year's model may work for you but current one may not. I had to switched to a 18.5 because of supply issues and am glad I did, the seat is up half way on this one. Still a big bike and likely will be ok with some small modifications.

Back