How do I get an Omni C?

Nebster

Or any Omni, really. I can't find one. It seems like all the USA dealers I'm familiar with are not in the business anymore. Where's the best place?

Mine is my third Omni, and it's already almost unusable again. The screen just can't handle the UV/water/something being outside 24x7.

I got mine from Crazy Lenny's. It was an easy swap. It took longer and was more difficult to get it activated than it was to replace, but the whole thing was honestly pretty painless.

Do be aware that in order to use the data available on the Omni (at least in the U.S., and maybe elsewhere- I am not sure) you must upgrade to the 3G Omni-C. The original Omni uses 2G, whose frequencies the FCC reassigned for some other communication. It doesn't work for cell connectivity.

What kinds of conditions wrecked the previous ones? I do have a screen protector on mine, but I ride in the ran all the time. If they leak easily I'd like to know. I never had any problems with my original, and I haven't had any problem since I swapped it out for the Omni-C. There is a nut on the bottom of the unit where the on/ off button is located that needs to be snug for a good seal. Maybe yours was loose? That's concerning though. Good luck.

Yeah I already got a (free) upgrade to the 3G Omni a few years back when my 2G one started flaking out.

The 3G Omni is all scratched up and the resistive touch element is failing in the same way.

Back