How do I fix my Ancheer Sunshine Bike Controller

Hi - I purchased an new Ancheer Bike (Orange Sunshine seen here: https://www.ancheer.shop/collection...battery-26-electric-bike-for-adults-black-red).
It worked for about 30 seconds on the first ride and then suddenly it ... quit working.
They battery appeared fine, everything lights up correctly when the battery is attached, but the pedal assist and throttle do nothing. As mentioned, they did work for a very brief time on the first ride and then quit and no longer respond when turning on pedal assist or pushing the throttle button.
After many communications with the product seller, it was determined that the "controller" was inoperable and needed to be replaced. It is kind of a long story, but the product seller was unable to provide this controller and reimbursed me accordingly for the inconvenience.
So...I have a perfectly good ebike, except the controller does not work. Does anybody happen to know how/where I can fix the ebike? I could perhaps do it myself it I can find the correct part for the controller, but I contacted www.ancheer.shop and they stated they do not sell the controller for the this Ancheer ebike. I took it to a local bike shop that is familiar with ebikes, but they said they do not work with Ancheer brand bikes and could not resolve the issue.
Any help anyone could give to potentially resolve this issue would be appreciated. Thanks for your help :)
Firstly ANCHEER warranty the bike for 12 months and have excellent service. I have a direct email to China if you need it. Secondly the Controller is available on Amazon for around $35.00. It's easy to put in, just unplug electrical connections. I do one at a time. Pull off the connector from the old controller and plug in the same wire from the new connector and just keep going around untill they are all done. Then tuck it back in the controller housing. Don't worry if you have a couple extra wires on the new controller as the controller is for all their models.

Back