I need to find a replacement controller for my ancheer e-bike

Shahaabmir4

Region
USA
Hi I have a 26 inch ancheer e-bike that I have had for well over a year I love it https://a.co/d/in2kqqc

Recently my controller blew and I need a new controller but I can’t find a exact match online below are some pictures and I hope someone will tell me where to buy and exact replacement thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_3877.jpeg
    IMG_3877.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3878.jpeg
    IMG_3878.jpeg
    236.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3879.jpeg
    IMG_3879.jpeg
    229.9 KB · Views: 30
If you cannot get it from Ancheer, it's a long hard path. I was exchanging posts with someone a few years ago ago with the same issue and I'm not sure he ever got the replacement going,.

It looks like a controller that fits inside the battery cradle. Most of the units you probably have found online are probably KT controllers that may not work with your bilke display Controllers only work with displays from the same manufacturer, If you buy one of them, you probably should be prepared to replace the display too,

These guys, for exanple sell the controller/cradle together, but the cradle may not fit your battery, Just pointing how tricky it is to buy something just looking at pictures.

A possibility is to buy a discrete case controller/display and mount it on the frame. You can extend the wires from the battery cradle to it.

A possibility is to buy a discrete case controller/display and mount it on the frame. You can extend the wires from the battery cradle to it.
+1 for this. I hate battling through “support agents” over the phone. You’ll most likely end up where you started.

I would just buy a VESC and replace the controller with that.
Then a lot of compatibility issues go away. (you use your phone as display)
(you can set every parameter involved in operating any BLDC Motor)

You can get one that only puts out the amps you plan to use.

It will take some work but in the end you will have full control of the system.

If you look at my Bafang VESC Retrofit thread you can see a little of what's involved.
I'm just getting started.

I'm testing right now so my setup is more complex on my bench.
It's not super difficult but it's not plug and play.

If you need help I can help you.

Back