Himiway

bobTeeDee

After many delays I finally received my Himiway. Well, the wait was worth it. This is an incredible bike. Top-notch components, smooth ride, and gobs of long-lasting power. Would highly recommend this bike to everyone.

After many delays I finally received my Himiway. Well, the wait was worth it. This is an incredible bike. Top-notch components, smooth ride, and gobs of long-lasting power. Would highly recommend this bike to everyone.
Just got my Himiway step through this month. Great bike, great price.

Attachments

• 20201213_124326~2.jpg
    20201213_124326~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 226
According to the web site, the following items have a 7 day warranty

frame, forks, handlebar, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware. Warranty within one week after receiving the goods. Parts damaged during use after seven days need to be charged

🙀🙀

This Limited Warranty does not cover:

1. Ordinary wear and tear not the result of defects in workmanship or materials. Wear and tear can be assessed by Himiway. Parts not typically covered include but are not limited to:
  • Brake Pads
  • Rotors
  • spokes
  • Tires/Tubes
  • Chains
  • Chain Rings
  • Cassettes
  • Crankset
  • Parts compromised due to corrosion due to the elements (moisture, heat, etc).
  • Damage or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance, or aesthetics of the product.
  • frame, forks, handlebar, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware. Warranty within one week after receiving the goods. Parts damaged during use after seven days need to be charged.

Back