Hi from White rock BC Canada

Banjaboy

Region
Canada
Hi all, been an avid rider for 60 years, yup im an old dude lol! 72 but feel 35, Im very lucky. I just bought my first ebike as a project more than anything and of course an aid on long rides. Its a Trek Domane +lt7 road bike, truly awesome! The assist really does help these old muscles on the big hills. Imm hoping to get lots of fun and enjoyment out of my bike and the company here. I’m looking to buy an extra battery so if anyone on here can help me, great. Fazua evation 250X, Im afraid its like trying to find a unicorn. Thanks for letting me join and I hope I can put in as much as I get out.

Hi all, been an avid rider for 60 years, yup im an old dude lol! 72 but feel 35, Im very lucky. I just bought my first ebike as a project more than anything and of course an aid on long rides. Its a Trek Domane +lt7 road bike, truly awesome! The assist really does help these old muscles on the big hills. Imm hoping to get lots of fun and enjoyment out of my bike and the company here. I’m looking to buy an extra battery so if anyone on here can help me, great. Fazua evation 250X, Im afraid its like trying to find a unicorn. Thanks for letting me join and I hope I can put in as much as I get out.
Welcome aboard! Lots of us old guys around here. Good luck finding your spare battery.

1686762595918.png

Info. I just got a spare battery for my Trek Domane +lt7. I bought it online from Ebike24, they shipped it to DG Parcel in England who ship dangerous goods all the time, very simple process, got the battery in my hands in 11 days

Hello, I just joined this forum after searching for answers on the internet. I have had a Trek Domane+ for about a year and have really been enjoying it. I have started to notice my battery is not holding a charge as well as when it was new. I am interested in getting a second battery and wanted to confirm your satisfaction with your purchase. I have looked at the batteries on Ebike24 and am ready to buy it. Did you need to do anything special to get it shipped to the US and/or get it in 11 days? Thanks and looking forward to sharing more from my experience,

Hello, I just joined this forum after searching for answers on the internet. I have had a Trek Domane+ for about a year and have really been enjoying it. I have started to notice my battery is not holding a charge as well as when it was new. I am interested in getting a second battery and wanted to confirm your satisfaction with your purchase. I have looked at the batteries on Ebike24 and am ready to buy it. Did you need to do anything special to get it shipped to the US and/or get it in 11 days? Thanks and looking forward to sharing more from my experience,
I reached out to EBike24 and had great customer service, so I order a battery. It might take a two to four weeks.

Back