Hi From W. Yorkshire on the edge of Hills.

Tony54

Hi,
After many hours reading about ebikes and then buying a MCM Venice I discovered this sight. Because of this sight I have learnt so much more and am already indebted to the many knowledgeable and helpful posters.

I'm early 70s and an e- bike has rejuvenated my love of cycling, reducing the big hills here to insignificants.

I've also bought a bafang mid drive to fit into an decathlon hybrid bike so no doubt will require help in this project.
Tony 2

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the welcome, I like all coloured roses so no problem with borders. We are blessed to have such nice countryside around us, unless, of course you're on a non ebike.
I see you have been a covert to ebikes a long time and I wished I had got into it earlier too.
I was until 2 years ago doing 60 mile group rides on my racer but then dodgy hips and knee took it's toll so ebikes are now necessary.

Just wanted to say hi too, this post was on the home when I logged on as an approved member for the first time and it caught my eye as I'm also from west Yorkshire. Keep this up and it will be a tyke take over :)

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the welcome, I like all coloured roses so no problem with borders. We are blessed to have such nice countryside around us, unless, of course you're on a non ebike.
I see you have been a covert to ebikes a long time and I wished I had got into it earlier too.
I was until 2 years ago doing 60 mile group rides on my racer but then dodgy hips and knee took it's toll so ebikes are now necessary.

Hello Tony and welcome. I live in York County Pennsylvania, officially the White Rose County. Across the Susquehanna River is Lancaster County Pennsylvania, the Red Rose County. We have our own little war of the roses😉 I always enjoy seeing Yorkshire views on tv programs filmed there. Seems a favorite for many programs. Hoping to see some pictures of your rides in the countryside.

Good to hear ebikes are giving your cycling new life.

Be well!

Hello Tony and welcome. I live in York County Pennsylvania, officially the White Rose County. Across the Susquehanna River is Lancaster County Pennsylvania, the Red Rose County. We have our own little war of the roses😉 I always enjoy seeing Yorkshire views on tv programs filmed there. Seems a favorite for many programs. Hoping to see some pictures of your rides in the countryside.

Good to hear ebikes are giving your cycling new life.

Be well!

Hi J. R,
I enjoyed your piece about the roses, it sounds quite quaint. It's a pity I never visited USA but like you, one can see some good documentaries from the States.
Will try and take some photos once I get more.
Tony

Just wanted to say hi too, this post was on the home when I logged on as an approved member for the first time and it caught my eye as I'm also from west Yorkshire. Keep this up and it will be a tyke take over :)
Hi Paul,
Thanks for the welcome, we may pass on our rides one day. I'm on the outskirts of Wakefield.
Tony

Back