Help my Lectric XP won't turn on!!!!

Swillpup

I just picked up both a white and a black xp that I have waited over 2 months to get and the white one won't even turn on? WTF!! I have tried the battery from my white one in the black one and it works fine, but even putting the black battery into my white bike it still doesn't turn on. I have the key in the ON position and the battery is locked in. Anyone have any suggestions on what is going on???? Help

I am assuming you are holding the button down for long enough since you have two bikes and know how that works, so..... aside from double checking the key thing (look to see the pin is moving in and out as it should as you turn the key), my best advice is to call the guys at Lectric. Sorry.

Hello everyone, I would just like everyone to know that Lectric ebikes (Brent, Robby & Levi) have excellent customer service, I finally got my 2 bikes and one of them didn't turn on and this was Friday 13th so just my luck I guess. But Brent actually got back to me on Saturday morning to try and troubleshoot the problem and referred it to his technician. Then Robby got back to me later on Saturday and we tried another thing but it still wouldnt turn on. So this morning Robby called me back to have me take off the display screen & Mode button (couple of screws each no prob), it has a quick disconnect and because I have 2 bikes we tried to plug it into the black bike and it still didn't work, so then I took both bikes and plugged the white bike into the black bike and used the black bikes display and everything worked fine on the white one, sounds confusing but not really, I just wanted to make double sure that it was the display screen that was malfunctioning and not something else. So needless to say, the display was the problem and Robby said they would ship me out a new display asap. Well not even 1/2 hr later I had my shipping email and tracking number. Thanks guys, I am very happy with this outcome, it would have been a pain in the butt to send the whole bike back seeings how I live in Canada and had it shipped to the border. Can't say enough about this customer service...so great, well done!!

Last edited:
Hi, I am a fellow Canadian who just received my EBIKE and super excited to hit the road. I read all instructions meticulously and then turned on screen only to get absolutely no response. Battery fully charged, key in the on position, and all wires checked for good connections. I feel like a kid looking through the window and watching everyone else open their Xmas presents. After taking screen and mode switch off, fiddling with wires, I managed to momentarily activate the screen and tried to toggle through all the PO numbers however, couldn’t scroll through the list. I decided to hop on take it for a short ride, then tried to turn off the unit, holding down the mode button and nothing. So I turned off the bike using the key. When I tried to turn it back on again with key in on position and pressing, holding down mode button, I went back to a blank screen. I contacted LECTRIC and they are sending me a new screen/switch. Please tell me I am on the right track.

Lectric has great customer service from what I have encountered so if any problems arise that cannot be troubleshooted, contact them via email or phone.

Ive had constant contact with their cus serv dept and they are fantastic ppl. Many Email reply within the hour during business hours. Give them a try.

Back