Help for Aniioki AQ177

poochboy4

Region
USA
Thanks for allowing me in. Poochboy 4 .
My story is I sold my HD Deuce about 4 months ago and was still interested in 2 wheels. I bought a Velotric Nomad and was really surprised by the size of that thing.Nice bike and unlocked it will maintain 25 mph but it is a hulking beach cruiser. So I started looking for a 20" fat tire with full suspension. I chose the Aniioki AQ177. I was aware of the weight from watching reviews and my heavy box arrived yesterday. I am interested in more speed for keeping up with in town vehicles here in Savannah Ga and was hoping someone could tell me of any way of increasing or unlocking it for more speed. Also any help on making the screen brighter. I am about 5'6" and 160 lbs so any advice would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20230725_155503.jpg
    IMG_20230725_155503.jpg
    932.8 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
If you got the 1000watt, 48volt version of AQ177 pro max then your speed of approx 28 to 30 mph is pretty much the max. Im no expert, but from what I understand, the wrappings of the 48v motor dictate the max RPMS(and thus speed) that such a motor can make a bike go. You want a faster bike, you'll need to use a higher voltage motor and battery. Like I said, from my understanding. But beware. In many states an ebike that can go faster than 28mph must be registered.

My story is I sold my HD Deuce about 4 months ago and was still interested in 2 wheels. I bought a Velotric Nomad and was really surprised by the size of that thing.Nice bike and unlocked it will maintain 25 mph but it is a hulking beach cruiser. So I started looking for a 20" fat tire with full suspension. I chose the Aniioki AQ177. I was aware of the weight from watching reviews and my heavy box arrived yesterday. I am interested in more speed for keeping up with in town vehicles here in Savannah Ga and was hoping someone could tell me of any way of increasing or unlocking it for more speed. Also any help on making the screen brighter. I am about 5'6" and 160 lbs so any advice would be appreciated.
As far as the screen goes, Aniioki sells a full color screen that is easier to see in full sunlight but you gotta pay extra for it. Otherwise, i guess you could make a shrowd to shade your current display from the sun.

One final thought on your speed issue; Im pretty sure that just upgrading to Aniioki's 56v battery will give you a bit more speed, assuming the 48v motor/conroller set up in your AQ177 can tolerate the extra voltage. Youd have to look into that. Even so, a new 56v battery goes for over $1000 on Aniioki's web site and I think youre looking for some quick, simple switch, setting or disconnect hack to get more speed. I dont think there is one of those.

Back