Hello from New England

Ian1

Hi there,
I'm new to the forum and to ebikes. I'm an avid mountain biker and can't wait to finally replace my 17 year old Gary Fisher mountain bike with a fat tire ebike. The GF has served me well for many years, but I feel a fat tire ebike can extend my season (winters?), terrain (beaches, snow), and distance without giving up anything (other than money).
I'll start a thread shortly to get some feedback on my imminent RadRover vs. Voltbike Yukon 750 decision, but wanted to introduce myself, and thank Court for his many reviews and general enthusiasm in getting this web site going.
Ian

@Ian1, Court's done reviews on both of the ebikes you're considering; have you had a chance to test ride either? What are your thoughts on what would work better for your riding conditions? Both are moderately priced bikes and I've seen several posts by folks frustrated with their Rad Rover's controller or console dying almost out of the box but that represents just a small fraction of total owners. Both have features that would make them ideal for sandy or snowy terrain.

@Ian1, Court's done reviews on both of the ebikes you're considering; have you had a chance to test ride either? What are your thoughts on what would work better for your riding conditions? Both are moderately priced bikes and I've seen several posts by folks frustrated with their Rad Rover's controller or console dying almost out of the box but that represents just a small fraction of total owners. Both have features that would make them ideal for sandy or snowy terrain.
Hi Ann,
I decided to go with the RadRover. I received it about 10 days ago and have ridden it a lot. I am having issues with the controller where the screen goes out and an error message pops up. Their support has been slow to respond, and if I don't hear from them soon and get the issue resolved, I will be writing a scathing review on the company soon; I am really frustrated at this point.

Back