Hello all

Mattlow165

Hello all. New to the forums happy to be here as it's very informative. I've researched bikes from courts reviews for about a year now and finally saved up enough to get a bike. Got myself a 2017 haibike urban plus with a bodyfloat seat and some bontrager 52L panniers. Put about 140 miles on her so far and love the whole ebike experience. The plan is to commute and not use the car at all here on the army base. I live in Hawaii so hills are a booger so having the extra juice from the motor genuinely helps. Anyways aloha to everyone great to be part of the ebike community.

Attachments

• IMG_20180422_113538004.jpg
    IMG_20180422_113538004.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 857
Hello all. New to the forums happy to be here as it's very informative. I've researched bikes from courts reviews for about a year now and finally saved up enough to get a bike. Got myself a 2017 haibike urban plus with a bodyfloat seat and some bontrager 52L panniers. Put about 140 miles on her so far and love the whole ebike experience. The plan is to commute and not use the car at all here on the army base. I live in Hawaii so hills are a booger so having the extra juice from the motor genuinely helps. Anyways aloha to everyone great to be part of the ebike community.

Greetings Mattlow-Welcome to the forum. Certainly a great place to be if you love E-bikes. Nice bike you have there! Anything you may have regarding the functionality and riding experience with your bike are also welcome in the Haibike Urban Plus forum reviews. Aloha!

Congratulations! It a beautiful bike you have there.

Great choice of wheels and welcome to the Forum. You'll have some amazing rides on those hills!

Back