Helios refund

Hey guys, I understand @onlineaddy 's frustration. It is warrantied. We have started the refund process for founders and posted on the private forum.

However in case of Onlineaddy, there was an issue with the wire (but thankfully resolved). We got the notification EOD yesterday that I texted him in the early AM. Clearly it was late and there is warranted exasperation.

In terms of this whole drama, I want to be clear about a couple of things

1. We are refunding the founders who have asked for the refunds. Its being done by returning the inventory we purchased. We have a schedule of refunds from our suppliers that we are tying the refund amount to.

2. We expect some backlash / badmouthing from a couple of people (a vocal minority, those who have commented here) - we cant avoid that. There is nothing that we can realistically say that will address this vocal minority. Even if they had a bike, they probably would still haggle on price, an extra wire, shipping delays, bad color etc etc. Literally nothing till fix this.

For us, we have realized that nothing good will come out of insulting people, saying hateful and hurtful stuff. Its a tough situation for customers and incredibly tough for us. No amount of hiding is going to solve it. We can either get into the whole saga of why the bike was not made, or move on. We are trying to move on.

As far as other customers are concerned, we will let our bikes do the talking. At the end, that is what matters. No bike = no Watt Wagons.

I will copy and paste this on all forums @onlineaddy has posted so folks know where we stand, where we are owning up to our issues, and what we have done to remediate the situation.

Thanks
I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with you and your company Pushkar. The two bikes (Hydra) I’ve purchased are much better than anything on the market today. I’m eagerly waiting for the next bike you release and will continue to do business in the future.

Hey guys, I understand @onlineaddy 's frustration. It is warrantied. We have started the refund process for founders and posted on the private forum.

However in case of Onlineaddy, there was an issue with the wire (but thankfully resolved). We got the notification EOD yesterday that I texted him in the early AM. Clearly it was late and there is warranted exasperation.

1. We are refunding the founders who have asked for the refunds. Its being done by returning the inventory we purchased. We have a schedule of refunds from our suppliers that we are tying the refund amount to.

2. We expect some backlash / badmouthing from a couple of people (a vocal minority, those who have commented here) - we cant avoid that. There is nothing that we can realistically say that will address this vocal minority. Even if they had a bike, they probably would still haggle on price, an extra wire, shipping delays, bad color etc etc. Literally nothing till fix this.

For us, we have realized that nothing good will come out of insulting people, saying hateful and hurtful stuff. Its a tough situation for customers and incredibly tough for us. No amount of hiding is going to solve it. We can either get into the whole saga of why the bike was not made, or move on. We are trying to move on.

As far as other customers are concerned, we will let our bikes do the talking. At the end, that is what matters. No bike = no Watt Wagons.

I will copy and paste this on all forums @onlineaddy has posted so folks know where we stand, where we are owning up to our issues, and what we have done to remediate the situation.

Thanks
You never said what the issue was with the first wire that supposedly was sent to me along with other founders. I waited a while and contacted you numerous times using various methods without much of a response from you. It wasn’t until finally this morning that I heard back after I informed you of my “buyer beware” warning to others. I am glad at least you agree that my frustration is warranted.

Backlash/badmouthing”?! Nothing in what I stated in my warning to folks is anything but fact. If you want me to sing your praises, do better and give me some favorable facts to spread.

Even if they had a bike, they probably would still haggle on price, an extra wire, shipping delays, bad color etc etc. Literally nothing till fix this.” - Really? Now we’re in some alternate universe where you’ve delivered bikes to the Helios founders and we’re still complaining. Ok.

insulting people, saying hateful and hurtful stuff” - I sincerely hope you’re not speaking of me. Only stuff I’ve said include “no bike” and “no refund”. Neither is insulting, hateful, nor hurtful.

We are trying to move on.” - So am I. Refund my money, and you and I will no longer have any dealings.

No bike = no Watt Wagons” - Agreed. That has been the experience for us Helios founders.

we are owning up to our issues” - To me you have yet done anything to own up. All words so far. No bike and not one penny.

Neither of the above comments is very helpful. Pushkar posted an apology, took responsibility and has a plan to get onlineAddys money back to him. This is where social media really goes awry all too fast. Everyone needs to take a deep breath and think about the reality of the situation. How do you spent 554 days since his order not 554 days for a refund. I would appreciate it if no one else commented until they have read the complete thread.

Again social media prompting uninformed responses. If you have something beneficial to say after you have read the thread please post otherwise you’re not helping at all and these forms are to help people not for your own personal gratification.

Hey ya'all.
Don't waste a good weekend on that loser.
Let's go for a ride or better yet spend time with your love ones.

@onlineaddy. NO BODY LOVES YOU.
if I were WW. I would apply every stall tactic to not give your money.

Internet Extremism at its best.
A sad world we have become

Thanks

Dick move.

Should've left it there and stfu, instead you reverse ferreted and created drama on top of drama, as you said it is a perfectly natural response to be pissed at the situation, singling out a vocal disgruntled customer - dick move, if it was me in onlineaddys situation well lets just say you wouldn't be victim blaming.

Hydra guys, also stfu. The liquidity that these guys injected into this company allowed you to have your hydras and they get f*ck ALL in return except heartache and uncertainty, count yourselves lucky.

Describing the people who put faith in you and are disgruntled as a "vocal minority' is super insulting, they believed in you and you told them to f*ck off in so many words - dick move.

Your painter IS s*it, Cuz vinnys fat hydra is shocking, an amateur finish at best.

If you want to be a premium boutique brand ACT LIKE ONE.

Depends whether it is internally digested and seen as not having been the correct response. You either learn from mistakes or keep repeating them, i now see a pattern.

To those coming to my aid, thank you. No worries, guys, my beef is with Pushkar; I don’t need to engage with others. I can be happy for the Hydra folks, though what Haystacks said about the importance of our liquidity (and early and vocal support) of WW is not to be discounted. Don’t discredit my experience because I don’t discredit yours.

Dick move.

Should've left it there and stfu, instead you reverse ferreted and created drama on top of drama, as you said it is a perfectly natural response to be pissed at the situation, singling out a vocal disgruntled customer - dick move, if it was me in onlineaddys situation well lets just say you wouldn't be victim blaming.

Hydra guys, also stfu. The liquidity that these guys injected into this company allowed you to have your hydras and they get f*ck ALL in return except heartache and uncertainty, count yourselves lucky.

Describing the people who put faith in you and are disgruntled as a "vocal minority' is super insulting, they believed in you and you told them to f*ck off in so many words - dick move.

Your painter IS s*it, Cuz vinnys fat hydra is shocking, an amateur finish at best.

If you want to be a premium boutique brand ACT LIKE ONE.
Not sure what your talking about. The finish on my fat bike is perfectly fine. Cerakote doesn’t have a smooth finish like regular paint.

I don’t have a stake in this issue as I’m not a founder so I’ll stop commenting. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly.

Not sure what your talking about. The finish on my fat bike is perfectly fine. Cerakote doesn’t have a smooth finish like regular paint.
0B298545-38BF-492E-8A14-F6E04F1C0BB1 (2).jpeg

Might as well have used hammerite.

That’s a dec

That’s a decal applied over Cerakote which is not a smooth finish like paint. Bike looks awesome IMO.View attachment 103643
Not quite sure what your components have to do with a paint job finish.

Decals ARE amateur ESPECIALLY when applied incorrectly in an amateurish way.

To correctly use decals you have to float them between layers of clear intercoat then sand them flat, it is then part of the paint job not a sticker stuck on top.

Premium paint jobs don't use decals we use masks (stencils) and build up layers of paint to create the branding or pattern or artwork

Attention to detail is what makes a premium look, you know like spaghetti junction cables which many hydra owners have had to sort themselves. :rolleyes:

Oh BTW i just finished a black to burgundy colour flip with ceramic clearcoat about 90 mins ago, but hey wtf do i know about spraying......

Not quite sure what your components have to do with a paint job finish.

Decals ARE amateur ESPECIALLY when applied incorrectly in an amateurish way.

To correctly use decals you have to float them between layers of clear intercoat then sand them flat, it is then part of the paint job not a sticker stuck on top.

Premium paint jobs don't use decals we use masks (stencils) and build up layers of paint to create the branding or pattern or artwork

Attention to detail is what makes a premium look, you know like spaghetti junction cables which many hydra owners have had to sort themselves. :rolleyes:

Oh BTW i just finished a black to burgundy colour flip with ceramic clearcoat about 90 mins ago, but hey wtf do i know about spraying......
1634434446809.jpeg

Back