Haibike Pedal Thread Measurements and Top vs. Bottom

Shea N Encinitas

Ok so I pulled the pedal and it is 9/16th, yeah!. BTW the narrow stock pedals are asymmetrical in that there is a top and bottom. When flipped the axle body creates a high spot, and it is not easy to visually discern the orientation, so just wait for your foot to slip off ;) and then you'll know.
-Shea

Last edited:
Hi Shea! Thanks for sharing the thread measurements on the pedals for your Haibike! I didn't realize they had a top/bottom like that, good to know... If you end up taking any pictures in the future, feel free to share them. I left my Haibike in Colorado with my Uncle to commute to work (he loves it) and am currently traveling around SoCal doing reviews. Hope you're well!

Hi Shea! Thanks for sharing the thread measurements on the pedals for your Haibike! I didn't realize they had a top/bottom like that, good to know... If you end up taking any pictures in the future, feel free to share them. I left my Haibike in Colorado with my Uncle to commute to work (he loves it) and am currently traveling around SoCal doing reviews. Hope you're well!
Hey Court, I just put up a few shots here. Too bad Stromer has not moved in yet, you could run from the rain and get another look at the premium ride. If you want to try an unlocked Haibike and are in the area just message me for directions. -S

Nice pictures @Shea N Encinitas! I'll stay in touch and maybe there will be an opportunity to connect. The rain here today was pretty heavy but the sun also comes out fast. Beautiful time of year :)

Back