Greetings from Wi-Bike NYC!

Wi-Bike NYC

Hi all,

We have recently joined the electric bike community with our new Piaggio Wi-Bike and wanted to say hello to everyone! My name is Andrew, I am the owner of Vespa Brooklyn and Vespa Manhattan, the first retailer of the Wi-Bike in North America. With an extensive background in motorcycles and scooters, we have a lot to learn about the electric biking community, but we're excited to be a part of the growing e-bike movement.

I have owned and operated our dealerships from 2008, recently opening our new flagship location in Manhattan, in 2015. During this time, we have been exclusively a Piaggio dealership, selling and servicing only their brands & models. We pride ourselves in being experts in these brands and want to continue that with the introduction of the Piaggio Wi-Bike.

As with any new product, there will be lots of questions and feedback, both of which I would like to make myself available to answer.

With that being said, I look forward to meeting you all and sharing our enthusiasm for our new product.

Happy riding!

Andrew
www.wibikenyc.com

Hey Andrew, I live in Fort Lauderdale Fl. and I am extremely interested in test riding the Active Plus.
I will be in NYC on Business in mid May and wonder if you might have one then to ride?

Back