Greetings from Penn’s Woods

Fryslan

Hi everyone!

Ken from central Pennsylvania here. I’m the happy new owner of a Juiced CrossCurrent S, XL size. Very happy with performance and fitment so far.

It’s a huge step up from my 14-year old front hub kit mounted on an ancient Schwinn MTB. It was a good steed, now out to pasture.

I look forward to learning and contributing.

Welcome Ken! I'm also in William's woods.

Welcome aboard Ken! I'm up in the northeast corner of PA but I get out your way whenever I can to ride some of my favorite trails. Pine Creek, Ghost town, Pike to Bike and the GAP trails to name a few.

Hey, Ken, good to have another CCS rider around. There are a bunch of us, and now the CCX is coming on strong also. Looking forward to hearing more about your experience on the CCS and maybe some photos of your favorite rides.

Hi everyone!

Ken from central Pennsylvania here. I’m the happy new owner of a Juiced CrossCurrent S, XL size. Very happy with performance and fitment so far.

It’s a huge step up from my 14-year old front hub kit mounted on an ancient Schwinn MTB. It was a good steed, now out to pasture.

I look forward to learning and contributing.
Greeting from another guy in Central Pennsylvania - Mifflinburg . I bought my first ebike this yr - a Trek Verve and love it. Helps compensate for my two brain surgeries and old rugby injuries.

Back