Got an offer is it worth it.

DanielGlacial

Got a offer for Suduro full nine 8.0 , 4500 euro, a customer changed his mind so they sell it 500 euro cheaper.
https://www.haibike.com/de/de

Is it worth the extra money ? Otherwise my option will be be hard nine 7.0 to still get the new yamaha pw-x and 500ah battery.

Not sure its worth 1000 euro more !

What kind of riding do you do? Suspension is awfully nice if you're riding hard but awfully expensive. I wouldn't go back to a hardtail after having it, but I'm older.

Here (US) 500 off of 4995 would not be a good deal but more like what you would expect normally with a better deal to be had with some work. Demo's (my Xduro FS RX had 14 miles on it and was about 1500 less than list price) or year end specials. I don't see that listed in close out specials so I'm guessing it's a new model so you won't find great deals on it. (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Thanks for answers, i know about e-connect ,and looks fine but i think if it get stolen it still wont be found or it will be broken. The other features i think my iphone will do, like map tracking.

I am 40 so comfort is nice, but still a hefty 1000 euro more then hardtail 7.0.

I wish i knew if the new yamaha engine pw-x is worth it, or if its something i wont notice.

My ride will be work commute 24 miles per day, so the 500 wh battery will be good.

It will also be used in free time for trails and hopefully some downhill tracks close by.

Seems 50/50 when you look youtube, but these are more advanced riders, alot seem to do fine with jumping with hardtail as well.

I wanted the 27.5 plus tires in sduro 7.0 allmtn but they didnt seem to have it home, and still 4300 euro, then this one is better on paper.

I hear about alot of service with read dampers, might be annoying, but what do i know. Its a huge investment, which mean i wont buy a car for a year to save the money used on bike. We have 1 car in family.

You can always add a body float or thudbuster seat suspension for a lot less. For me the rear suspension lets me ride a lot further before my bum hurts too much to keep going.

You can always add a body float or thudbuster seat suspension for a lot less. For me the rear suspension lets me ride a lot further before my bum hurts too much to keep going.

I see alot of positive comment about dropper post, is it that good ?

I have the SDuro fullnine 8.0. I had the econnect installed just a couple of days ago. So far so good. We have a lot of problems with bike theft in STOCKHOLM, Sweden. It's give me ease of mind while locking it outside during lunch and dinner. The bike mapping feature is great. This can be found on several apps on the AppStore. Their are features such as a automated SMS/text alert if I crash, which I hope that I won't have to use. Their are still glitches in the software My route tracking says Theft ride (considering I spent 5000 euro It's abit annoying :)

What it looks like while theft riding.

Attachments

• IMG_0084.PNG
    IMG_0084.PNG
    147.6 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_0085.PNG
    IMG_0085.PNG
    224.2 KB · Views: 539
  • IMG_0086.PNG
    IMG_0086.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 564
I see alot of positive comment about dropper post, is it that good ?
Dropper post and suspension post are way two different things. Maybe you know that, but thought I would mention it. Dropper is for mtb riding, gets the saddle out of the way so you can shift your center of gravity around. Suspension is just that, for bumps. In my opinion, suspension posts don't come close to full suspension. Not near the amount of travel.

I would never buy a seat suspension if you're riding trails/singletracks/downhill. The full suspension is great and you won't really have problems with an ebike than you do no non-assist bikes commuting with full suspension. You can lock out the suspension and that works fine but you WILL want to switch wheels between road/trail and spending the 500 there makes sense. I bought my ebike thinking the same, commute and have a trail bike to get some fun in, that turned into extra wheels- I hardly EVER commute but I ride trails every single day it's so much fun.

Back