Good Stuff You Bought

It's dope.
Flashing blue and red lights together are police signals here and get you a ticket...I'm always making sure my lights do not flash them same time. One or the other is OK, but not both together. Not sure if both on steady is illegal. My guess is: "might get me pulled over".

Also dope.

Attachments

• 1061F776-3DAF-4876-B85D-DC02D0C144AD.jpeg
    1061F776-3DAF-4876-B85D-DC02D0C144AD.jpeg
    308.5 KB · Views: 138
I bought 2 more Under Armour T's $18 each which makes 4 of them and another merino sweater from TheBay $23. That makes 6. What a deal, I just had to keep buying them.

The Bay now has the same great sale again, plus flash sale 20% MORE off, making the Under Armour T's $14 and change and the Brown Black 1826 grey merino mock turtle neck with zipper at $22 and change.
So I bought a couple more T's and a sweater. So under-priced it's ridiculous and great for a gift; save it for Christmas and they'll assume you spent $100 more than that for the sweater.

it was never practical to use a wok on an electric stove til lI got an induction stove. Now I have plenty of heat cooked the first meal for my wife in around 5 minutes. I can't cook too much at once because mostly only the bottom gets hot but it gets really hot.
IMG_0689.jpeg
68446534453__8BD5AF5F-80A2-4B1C-A087-76B1006C4785.jpeg

I'm impressed Foofer...and my family actually ran a Chinese restaurant. 👍
a lot to learn but the instant hot wok makes it a lot easier. but I am bad at organization so I need to plan better. I have been doing it in a steel pan till today. but I forgot the garlic and ginger and had to hunt for a lid. then I forgot tp put the bean sprouts in again. got a good meat shop that will slice the meat that makes life easier.

That looks deelish. Im on the hunt for beef and broccoli!
I just picked up 2 sirloin roasts at $3.98 lb. Canadian. At Food Basics. Last week it was 2 huge blade roasts from Freshco at the same price. It might be cheaper than the dog's food. That stuff is pricey. Orijen. Of course,
"The first 5 ingredients are raw beef, wild boar, bison, lamb and pork ingredients.
  • 85% quality meat ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals.
  • Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like meat or fish, organs and bone to mimic what your dog’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
  • Freeze-dried coated for a burst of raw flavour your dog instinctively craves.
  • Proudly crafted in Canada with the world’s finest ingredients."

Ordered another condor tactical bag for Da Bull. Like it so much I gotta have em on both of my Enduro EMTB s.
I was going with a condor range bag but it was not sufficient in size for carrying drinks and other stuff.
Bag less Bull.
Where does it go on the bike?

Bought a new 24v 500w controller for this scooter that I found on the side of the highway

03FA9472-D8BF-4CF2-A45F-F0F334945FC2.jpeg

I’ve cleaned it up quite a bit and gave it 3 12v 8ah slas, in series. I overvolt the controller. :) Top speed, 18mph!

I might use this for quick mart items. Honestly, 36v is pretty fast on this. I hit the curb and flew off! No injuries, no damage. I’ll try more at 24v tomorrow.

The Bay now has the same great sale again, plus flash sale 20% MORE off, making the Under Armour T's $14 and change and the Brown Black 1826 grey merino mock turtle neck with zipper at $22 and change.
So I bought a couple more T's and a sweater. So under-priced it's ridiculous and great for a gift; save it for Christmas and they'll assume you spent $100 more than that for the sweater.
Everything is so overprice during holidays, I'd be surprised if it's only 100(grabbed myself some T's, huge thanks :D )
UPD. Picked up some on sale ammo before deer season. Planning to go with Wilson Combat ranger this year, so ordered 5 boxes of Federal 300 blackout ammo from https://gritrsports.com/shooting/ammunition/rifle-ammo/300-aac-blackout/ ( seems like a decent price, never really had experience with Federal's .300 so going to test it out at the range).

Last edited:
Back