Good Stuff You Bought

Got these half off at my lbs, it was a return. The guy bought them without checking his size and of course, didn't fit. My gain for his pain 🐧

Last edited:
Cygolite Hotshot Pro-150 Lumen bike tail light. Very bright. My wife passed me on the road (she was in our car and I was on my bike) and she said she could see the flashing light a kilometre away.
I haven't come across a better rear flashing light.

I use the same taillight. Very bright. There is also a bracket to mount it to a bike rack.

Today I rode the bike to a discount store opening where there was a free $50 item giveaway that was probably worth $10. Gel comfort wrap. OK.

One of the products I bought, though, was the no-spill Red Copper ceramic-lined coffee mug. It's freaky. when you knock it sideways it won't budge, but it lifts up like normal. Paid $11.88 CAD $8.98 USD for the eventual sure savings and cleaner than plastic lining.
As seen on TV! ;)

Cygolite Hotshot Pro-150 Lumen bike tail light. Very bright. My wife passed me on the road (she was in our car and I was on my bike) and she said she could see the flashing light a kilometre away.
I haven't come across a better rear flashing light.

Take a look at the new Cygolite Hypershot 350... more than twice as bright. ;)

45 North Sturmfist 4 winter cycling gloves.
IMG_20201012_2057436.jpg

Kool Stop Tire Bead Jack. For those stubborn clinchers.

NIce. I took delivery of a Cygolite Pro 150 last month and had someone in their vehicle pull up to me asking where I purchased it. They were amazed at the brightness of the daylight mode! :cool:
Thanks for your input.
I've been considering Cygolite Pro.

Solid tool. I've been using a Tekton wrench (1/2" drive) going on four years now and it hasn't let me down yet.

NIce. I took delivery of a Cygolite Pro 150 last month and had someone in their vehicle pull up to me asking where I purchased it. They were amazed at the brightness of the daylight mode! :cool:
I've lost two in the last 4 months! 🤬 Both were clipped to my seat bag. I've noticed, in Canada at least, they've gone up considerably in price.

I've lost two in the last 4 months! 🤬 Both were clipped to my seat bag. I've noticed, in Canada at least, they've gone up considerably in price.
Ugh, sorry to hear that. Have you considered mounting it on the seat stay or perhaps tethering the light to the saddle?

I purchased two HS100s earlier in the year, a HS150 last month and ended up returning one of the 100 as a result of faulty/irregular charging. Its replacement so far has been working fine. I think I paid around $48 Cdn for each of the 100s and slightly more for the 150.

Who needs 150 or more lumens for tail-light?

Back