global warming

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the crusty elderly group we have here, the wormer might be helpful because most have eyelid infestation of demodex critters and their sacs full of their irritating poop. Now I have no errant eyelash problem. Just gone. Eyes feel nicer too. Ask your ophthalmologist . I asked the horse gel tube and the answer was affirmative.
Trust the science.

Last edited:
Ivermectin is a medication that is used to treat parasite infestations.[6][7] In humans, this includes head lice, scabies, river blindness (onchocerciasis), strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis, and lymphatic filariasis.[6][8][9][10] In veterinary medicine, it is used to prevent and treat heartworm and acariasis, among other indications.[9] It can be taken by mouth or applied to the skin for external infestations.[6][11]

Anti parasitic ... been around for 40 years ...Malaria treatment

Ivermectin was discovered in 1975 and came into medical use in 1981.[14][15] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.[16] Ivermectin is FDA-approved as an antiparasitic agent.[17] In 2018, it was the 420th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than one hundred thousand prescriptions.

Since I am younger to most here(Assuming).. Not sure why so many of you older people have had it prescribed.. Seems prety common.. Metamucil doesnt work? :)

is there a correlation between users who will try anti parasitics to treat a virus on faith… who will try veterinary medicines on faith…

and the users who won’t vax because it hasn’t been exhaustively tested and proven effective with full efficacy and no side effects?

Not sure why so many of you older people have had it prescribed.. Seems prety common.. Metamucil doesnt work? :)
For the crusty elderly group we have here, the wormer might be helpful because most have eyelid infestation of demodex critters and their sacs full of their irritating poop.
No 😎.
"sacs of irritating poop" referred to the demodex mites', not our geriatric fellows' or fellows.

Last edited:
Again You ASSume .. Never been on Facebook or Ganon or whomever You are referencing. Closest Social media I get is this Ebike site and a couple car sites..
Seems you again PROJECT like its truth or to dismiss someone.. Seems you are trying to belittle someone online? AS you had nothing to add to the topic? Post count?

And another outs himself... Darn they are falling fast lol.....I was actually joking about the car part.. Sensitive are we much?
All your privious link where from the same alt-right neo-con web site. those are your links not mine. you dont refernce CDC, WHO, Pew Group or any other organization.

Yes, but for your dishonest political aim you attached bits that just don't apply.

There is tons and tons and years of of evidence for ivermectin, nearly 4 BILLION doses administered to humans, and many many more to animals of many types, so faith is not really a variable more than anything else from science and medicine.Actually much less faith-based than for most medicines.

It is true that faith or trust is involved, always, because we can never actually be 100% sure. Even with non-fraudulent work, the p-vaue is only an indicator of not more than 1 in 20 probability of being wrong. So trust or faith is always a component with medicines, and especially so in Medicine, because it's not science. They cannot allow death or severe harm to the study participants in Medicine, so it isn't science.

That it is not science is shown when they feel the need to give a placebo that isn't salt or sugar...they feel the need to give participants something of value if they are getting a needle in them..so they give a different vaccine. That vaccine has it's own set of bad reactions in some, so things get a little squirrely in medicine if you are comparing to that, instead of comparing to 0% bad reactions.
Afterward they can use the new vaccine as a placebo on the next trial and so on. Building on sand, in a way.

The vaccines never went through the human live virus challenge, either, so efficacy was never actually scientifically shown by live virus up the nose of the vaccinated subjects.

Veterinary medicine IS science.
These vaccines are not even up to Medical Science standards. Not only that, but they are constantly changing parameters..for example who gets tested is now again being changed. They are quitting routine testing of the vaccinate. Shady - they need to at least continually properly sample from the same populations.
can you explain the difference between a parasite and a virus?

Y not take insulin for Covid
Or penicillian you know what take your horse meds its called Darwin for a reason

Last edited:
can you explain the difference between a parasite and a virus?

Y not take insulin for Covid
Or penicillianyou know what take you horse meds its called Darwin for a reason
A parasite is an organism. A virus is not.
Ivermectin is a human medicine.
Darwin is the man's name.
His big idea is not "Darwin".

to be clear i have no political aim whatsoever, honest or dishonest. politics bore me endlessly.
Then why did you attach the bogus parts? Out of ignorance?
"users who will try anti parasitics to treat a virus on faith… who will try veterinary medicines on faith…"
You do know that humans are animals, don't you?

Ivermectin is a medication that is used to treat parasite infestations.[6][7] In humans, this includes head lice, scabies, river blindness (onchocerciasis), strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis, and lymphatic filariasis.[6][8][9][10] In veterinary medicine, it is used to prevent and treat heartworm and acariasis, among other indications.[9] It can be taken by mouth or applied to the skin for external infestations.[6][11]

Anti parasitic ... been around for 40 years ...Malaria treatment

Ivermectin was discovered in 1975 and came into medical use in 1981.[14][15] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.[16] Ivermectin is FDA-approved as an antiparasitic agent.[17] In 2018, it was the 420th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than one hundred thousand prescriptions.

Since I am younger to most here(Assuming).. Not sure why so many of you older people have had it prescribed.. Seems prety common.. Metamucil doesnt work? :)
It’s a real shame that Americans are so divided that they’re blindly follow the politically motivated messaging about Ivermectin. FDA CDC Biden Fauci et al Administration has now backed themselves into a really tight corner gleefully disparaging Ivermectin and mocking the people who think it may be of benefit. Alas there is science to give hope that at least the rest of the world can explore it as a possibly effective drug to prevent Covid deaths.

Just released on ScienceDirect - promising research:

Here in Japan I can (and will soon) participate in an Ivermectin trial that is being set up. Good luck getting that going in America now.

Last edited:
It’s a real shame that Americans are so divided that they’re blindly follow the politically motivated messaging about Ivermectin. FDA/CDC/Biden/Fauci et al Administration has now backed themselves into a really tight corner gleefully disparaging Ivermectin and mocking the people who think it may be of benefit. Alas there is science to give hope that at least the rest of the world can explore it as a possibly effective drug to prevent Covid deaths.

Just released on ScienceDirect - promising research:

Here in Japan I can (and will soon) participate in an Ivermectin trial that is being set up. Good luck getting that going in America now.
Very fitting, since its discovery came from Japanese soil.

Bacteria and viruses can live outside of the human body (for instance, on a countertop) sometimes for many hours or days. Parasites, however, require a living host in order to survive. Bacteria and parasites can usually be destroyed with antibiotics. On the other hand, antibiotics cannot kill viruses.

One Thing I dont get about some of you.. You act like Ivermectin is for only Cows and horses (yes they can be used on them and they are) but its not the only thing it treats and why do you keep referring to the paste when it comes in Pill, liquid and paste? Its not a single type of product.

Have not read anywhere that pennicillin or Insulin works to fight Covid. Seems you cant get past the Reporting of paste and just makes you seem short sighted and closed minded which I understand but on the other end you are acting like this is a serious discussion to you?

As you load up with Vit C,D Zinc and so on you can fight this virus very affectively.. They say not to take Chloroquine/ Ivermectin because there is no science but the simple shot they are giving you has none either.

Look up how long it takes to create a Typical Vaccine.. Why are they pushing it so hard? What happened to Natural immunity? Open minded conversations are what makes America Great... You take it and choose to learn and or not.. Just because of what I say or Anyone (FDA) included doesnt make it True.
https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/vaccine-development-testing-and-regulation and it seems they created this in a few months? and the normal Vaccine companies couldnt? Years for a typical vaccine? 10-15 years? ... Makes one wonder how they created this so fast and again how safe is it?

Just saying .. its a discussion ... Hope to learn from it and to grow.. You say something works? Show me? Why are they banning Dr that have affective treatments or silence them? Misinformation? Oh ok. They Control the narrative...Take the Jab Take the jab... Its so Good for you we will Force you to take it, or make you lose your job or lock your country down. Take the Jab take the jab or you will infect the Vaccinated ? Really? Israel has the highest Vaccine rates in the agroop of 60+ and they are having an over run of patients right now.. If the jab works? why is this happening? Serious questions? Not from the non vaccinated that is clear
https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021...ainst-delta-than-pfizers-vaccine-does-n411863

So many questions .. Soorry I dont Follow just anyone lead and I like to read up on things just a little bit.. Over 13,000 Died from the Jab so far and over 600,000 adverse affects so far

More people have died from this Vaccine than have died in the last 50 years of vaccines combined.. Something isnt right is all I am saying

Scroll to Page 3

Penicillin? You guys are taking mould on faith ???????:eek:
Nay nay for me... It does bad stuff to me so its on my med records as to NEVER give it to me.

edit to add this link.. kinda fall into what I was saying above... BTW The treehouse is a great site.. Read some of the content.. might surprise yourself

and the users who won’t vax because it hasn’t been exhaustively tested and proven effective with full efficacy and no side effects?
On the contrary, they have shown to have some very very bad side effects and some deaths.

"Efficacy" is determined through clinical studies in as close as possible to ideal conditions and "effectiveness" is determined though administration to the general population in as rough and ready conditions as exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back