global warming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. The scatter plots I posted were pulled without comment. Oh well...

To be more clear: (A standardarized Battery for multiple Ebikes of the same Brand)
Specialized do so. For instance, 480, 500, or 600 Wh batteries are in the same format, and can be shared between any full power Vado or Como. Actually, user of any Vado or Como (since 2017) can only get a new 600 Wh spare battery but that battery will fit any Vado or Como. Now, SL main battery is non removable but the Range Extender battery can be shared between Creo, Vado SL, Como SL, Levo SL, and Kenevo SL. Finally, the 700 Wh MTB battery can be shared between Levo and Kenevo.

Okay, let´s do that! you show the ¨actual¨ case numbers from those rural counties beside the urban case numbers.
By all means please do so. Say in a county with 5 people, 1 case would be 20%....per capita. There´s always a
way to lie with statistics. The last 18 months is a glaring example if you missed it. Put another way, in a city of
200,000, 2000 cases would be 1% per capita.
Usually per capita refers to "per person", "per head", as in a statement like "spending on snacks yearly is $2,000 per capita. To me, "20% covid per capita" is a novel and interesting stat. Congrats guys!

Last edited:
Take me home, country road. He didn't even write that one
OK I thought this one was a bit off - had a look on the vinyl record and it’s attributed to Danoff-Nivert-Denver. He’s one of the co-writers along with two members of the year to be formed Starland Vocal Band. So perhaps he didn’t pen that exact line but he did co-write the song.

I do believe that ´per capita´ is the term you used in your comparison, but yes it is in no way meaningful.

Ah, but suburbia depends on a lot of fuel to drive to work in the city so to pay the mortgages on their homes
& the insurance on their cars. Fact: some commuters spend as much or more than $10K each year getting
to & from work. Again I must refer to the U.S. Drought Monitor Map which plainly shows the impact of the
I-5 corridor on climate. Yes, cities do drive that impact! The suburbs are part of the Urban metro area so
letś not split hairs.
The senility regime is now conducting their strategic vanquishing of the middle class, suburb by suburb, with inflation, regulation, at-will immigration, gas prices, and the mileage tax. Where they bury the survivors will be interesting.

OK I thought this one was a bit off - had a look on the vinyl record and it’s attributed to Danoff-Nivert-Denver. He’s one of the co-writers along with two members of the year to be formed Starland Vocal Band. So perhaps he didn’t pen that exact line but he did co-write the songT
There is a Mary Catherine "Taffy" Nivert-Danoff. Looks like they are quite the split-name group. Or something.
OK, I looked it up.
Nivert began performing with Danoff as Fat City in the late 1960s. Initially a folk duo, the two later married and recorded four albums, the latter two credited to Bill & Taffy.[5]

In 1970, while traveling along Clopper Road to Nivert's family reunion in Gaithersburg, Maryland, Danoff began writing what would become "Take Me Home, Country Roads".[6] The couple planned to complete the song and sell it to Johnny Cash. However, when Fat City opened for John Denver at The Cellar Door in December 1970, they decided to show it to him. Denver, who had injured his thumb in a car crash hours before, arrived at Danoff and Nivert's apartment in the early hours of the morning, where the trio finished the song. The next night, they performed the completed song, with Nivert holding the lyric sheet, and it went on to become a hit song for Denver on RCA Victor in early 1971, and included on his album Poems, Prayers, and Promises, along with "I Guess He'd Rather Be in Colorado," which Danoff and Nivert also wrote. Additionally, Danoff and Nivert sang backup on four of the album's tracks.[4]

Usually per capita refers to "per person", "per head", as in a statement like "spending on snacks yearly is $2,000 per capita. To me, "20% covid per capita" is a novel and interesting stat. Congrats guys!
I’m sorry but I have to agree with John Peck. He’s implying that “per person” there’s a 20% chance of having Covid (first example). You can also have per capita abstractions such as 14.9 gun deaths per 100k residents (FBI stats). Per capita just means the statistic is equally represented or distributed across a set.

Excuse me guys,
I'm guessing you are attempting to link corona virus in a forum. "Global Warming"

I think these guys on this thread are engineering a single battery, transferable
from one bike to another. To be more clear: (A standardarized Battery for multiple Ebikes of the same Brand)
For example.
I have a Bulls Evo All Mountain Bike.
I want to buy a Commuter Bike. Let's say Bulls TR 1 Speed.I want one Battery, for both bikes.
That said battery must fit and do a battery should do. On the other bike.

These guys are worried about "Global Warming". For the fact that people around the Globe are disposing abundance amount of Batteries with out a care and what causes it will impact the Globe. "Global Warming"
Does that sound good 👍
Don´t blame me, I believe it was handlebars that brought it up with a remark of how effective hydrachloroquinine
is, citing some dubious statistics???🤪

OK I thought this one was a bit off - had a look on the vinyl record and it’s attributed to Danoff-Nivert-Denver. He’s one of the co-writers along with two members of the year to be formed Starland Vocal Band. So perhaps he didn’t pen that exact line but he did co-write the song.
The song was actually written about a place in Maryland. Maryland has always had this strange connection with John. Every home game of the Baltimore Orioles they play Thank God I'm a Country Boy during the 7th inning stretch. Born and raised in Maryland I heard Denver's songs and read a lot about him. My wife's favorite artist.

Take me home country road.

Thank God I'm a country boy.

Denver was never in my top ten, I'm more fond of blues and blues rock, but I like him and his songs. Music history has always been a passion and a pastime of mine. It's one reason I don't get involved very often in online discussions of music. It's a passion with many of us and opinions abound. Who wrote what and when can get really involved. The Band are one of my favorites and Robby Robertson took credit for nearly everything written, the rest of the band disagreed. Credits on albums can differ from what actually took place. That's financially driven. In the grand scheme of life, my life won't be changed no matter who is correct.

John made a huge contribution to the song, just like any rewrite. It would not be the song it is without him🙂

Last edited:
Don´t blame me, I believe it was handlebars that brought it up with a remark of how effective hydrachloroquinine
is, citing some dubious statistics???🤪
Well, you're just wrong again. At least by post 17 it was a subject. And you have no grounds to say the stats are dubious. you must have been blinded to the outrageously false postings by Alaskan just preceding.

"hydrachloroquinine" heehee you make up words as fast as you make up your wrong beliefs..

Last edited:
Well, you're just wrong again. At least by post 17 it was a subject. And you have no grounds to say the stats are dubious. you must have been blinded to the outrageously false post by Alaskan just preceding.
Whales speak French at the bottom of the Ocean. You have no grounds to contradict that statement.:p
So what was your source? Qanon?

A placebo sugar pill would have the same result. The site has a fancy name, but I´ve never
heard of it. I might buy that nonsense if it were posted by the CDC. Global warming is the topic
here, so take that rubbish elsewhere.
And if john has never heard of it, that really is meaningful.

A placebo sugar pill would have the same result.
Actually what they give as placebo in vaccine trials is often not sugar or salt, they give other vaccines with their own mortality rates. Live and learn, john peck.

Finally, as part of the discussions around trial design, investigators, sponsors and RECs should consider different types of “placebo” interventions. Rather than using a true placebo control (i.e. an inert substance), it may be appropriate to use a vaccine against a disease that is not the focus of the trial (e.g. an ongoing malaria vaccine trial provides non-malaria vaccines to participants in the control arm [21,22]). The motivation for using these types of “placebos” is to benefit participants in the control arm and avoid giving an injection with an inert substance. However, this motivation undescores the importance of ensuring that the comparator vaccine(s) are proven to be beneficial in the study population.
... and the faudulent anti-HCQ materials that prompted your own revered insitutions to cancel all studies on it were in the most prestigious medical journal in the world, john. You may even recognize it!!!
British Medical Journal reports:
The three studies, which shared a group of three co-authors, addressed the use of ACE inhibitors (in The New England Journal of Medicine), hydroxychloroquine (on The Lancet) and ivermectin for treatment of COVID-19. The first two two have since been proven to be fraudulent and retracted; however, the third one was still only a preprint, which was not retracted but simply removed from the online repository where it was uploaded.

Other than the authors, these three studies shared the same source for their data: a small private data analysis company, Surgisphere, owned by one of the co-authors, and which claimed to have access to data on thousands of patients and hundreds of hospitals from six continents. The first suspicions of the authenticity of the data were raised by the readers of the journals, which were then forced to investigate, only to be faced with the harsh truth: the data had not just been manipulated by the authors, it was pretty much made up.

How could these fraudulent studies have passed the peer-review process of two of the most influential and prestigious medical research journals?

Last edited:
A placebo sugar pill would have the same result. The site has a fancy name, but I´ve never
heard of it. I might buy that nonsense if it were posted by the CDC. Global warming is the topic
here, so take that rubbish elsewhere.
OK, let's go back to the weather as a topic not so upsetting to you. Not global warming, but you might believe it's at least related, since you didn't become disturbed there. You think the Mansard roof style best against a hurricane. Can you elucidate why, the factors leading to your conclusion? Do windows help it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back