Getting Di2 information on my Garmin

Uncle_albert

Region
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,

Just bought a Giant Revolt E+ Pro and want to get the Di2 info on my Garmin screen.

My somewhat limited understanding is that I need an Shimano EW-WU111 Di2 Wireless Unit but I have no idea what to do with it!

The videos on YouTube show what to do if you have a non-ebike - attaching it to the Di2 battery in the seat post generally - but obviously the Di2 on my bike is powered by the bike's EnergyPak battery.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Albert

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Just bought a Giant Revolt E+ Pro and want to get the Di2 info on my Garmin screen.

My somewhat limited understanding is that I need an Shimano EW-WU111 Di2 Wireless Unit but I have no idea what to do with it!

The videos on YouTube show what to do if you have a non-ebike - attaching it to the Di2 battery in the seat post generally - but obviously the Di2 on my bike is powered by the bike's EnergyPak battery.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Albert
If you want to link the DI2 information of Revolt E+ with Garmin, I understand that the only way to connect EW-EN100 to the remaining DI2 port of the brake is to connect to Garmin or mobile phone.

Back