Get Connected With Mission Control 3.0

GuruUno

Supposedly fixed! :) yea!!!!

Get Mission Control 3.0​

1. Download Mission Control. Already have it? Skip to step four.
  2. Open the app and create an account or log in with your Specialized account.
  3. Turn on your bike and connect it to the app.
  4. Tap the Diagnose icon on the home screen.
  5. Watch the tutorial video for additional support.

DOWNLOAD ON THE APP STORE
GET IT ON GOOGLE PLAY

MISSION CONTROL 3.0​

Smarter, Better, Faster​

The new Mission Control 3.0 dashboard puts the features you use most at your fingertips. The simplified, easy-to-use design makes connecting your bike easier and accessing Turbo Operating System functions quicker. This means you can get on with what you really want to do much faster—ride.​

Not a clue, all I'm doing is sharing the e-mail I got. IF you are saying that it's old then shame on them. If it is new, we shall see if it now works.

Received the same email today.

I’m confused? V3.2 dropped four weeks ago.

00D48283-F66C-4693-AA76-2E00A6300A5E.jpeg

When I upgraded to 3.0 I lost all my ride history. That happen to anyone else?

I got it too, and could not quite figure out why. No noticeable difference to the one I have been using for months....

My wife and I went for a 2 hour ride today. At the end of the ride, both of our Mission Control (3.2 on IOS) apps failed to update our ride stats. I first saw a message saying that Mission Control could not update because there was no internet (even though there was) and that it would proceed later after an internet connection was re-established. I restarted both our bikes and our phones and was able to reconnect to the bikes, but Mission Control is still hung up on 'processing ride'.

I did a 23 mile ride yesterday and it worked fine.

Anybody else have this problem?

My wife and I went for a 2 hour ride today. At the end of the ride, both of our Mission Control (3.2 on IOS) apps failed to update our ride stats. I first saw a message saying that Mission Control could not update because there was no internet (even though there was) and that it would proceed later after an internet connection was re-established. I restarted both our bikes and our phones and was able to reconnect to the bikes, but Mission Control is still hung up on 'processing ride'.

I did a 23 mile ride yesterday and it worked fine.

Anybody else have this problem?
Yup, they say it's being addressed. However, if you do a Google search, you WILL find that this type of issue has been recurring for many years, so I'd consider looking elsewhere for an "add-on" device or optional software.
Stefan suggested a Wahoo Bolt v2, I used mine today for the 1st time and it did what it was supposed to do. Yesterday I used an app on the iPhone called Cyclemeter, and it also worked.
Can't say why all of the Specialized stuff is problematic, but it is. Oh well.

Thanks @GuruUno, that's what I was afraid of. I was just hoping this latest version would be the exception to the rule. I'll submit it to Specialized Support and see how many weeks it takes to get a response. While I'm waiting I'll read through the similar threads...

I just submitted my 'Mission Control' bug report to Specialized. Now I'm wondering if it wasn't a problem with the web part of their application; either not responding or sending back bad data that hung up the phone part of the app.

I actually got a 'next day' response from Specialized Support, so kudos to them! Not a useful response, but still better than nothing. As @GuruUno already said, Support confirmed that this is a known issue and is being worked on by the Mission Control developers. Today the 'hung' ride finally processed through correctly, so next time this happens I'll just be patient. I'm not quite ready to invest in a Wahoo although those look really good.

Last edited:
I use Gaia GPS to log rides. It does distance and elevation altho sometimes the elevation gets inflated.

Does this work with the original 2015+ GoSwiss Turbo bikes? I'm reluctant to update if it will stop working with my bike!

Back